MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Refrigeration Technology and Technics|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- N.F. Aljuwayhel, D.T. Reindl, S.A. Klein, G.F. Nellis, 2008. Experimental investigation of the performance of industrial evaporator coils operating under frosting conditions. INT J REFRIG. 31 (1),98–106. [Google Scholar]
- F. Breque, M. Nemer, 2016. Frosting modeling on a cold flat plate: Comparison of the different assumptions and impacts on frost growth predictions. INT J REFRIG. 69, 340–360. [Google Scholar]
- J. Cai, J. Stoustrup, B.D. Rasmussen, 2008. An active defrost scheme with a balanced energy consumption and food quality loss in supermarket refrigeration systems. Proc. 17th World Congress, The International Federation of Automatic Control. Korea, 9374–9379. [Google Scholar]
- D. Deng, L. Xu, S. Xu, 2003 Experimental investigation on the performance of air cooler under frosting conditions. Applied thermal engineering. 23(7),905–912. [Google Scholar]
- D. Deng, L. Xu, S. Xu, 2003. Experimental investigation on the performance of air cooler under frosting conditions. Applied thermal engineering. 23(7),905–912. [Google Scholar]
- DIN EN 328-2014 Heat exchangers - Forced convection unit air coolers for refrigeration - Test procedures for establishing the performance [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Gogolin, 1962. Air drying by refrigeration machines. Gostorgizdat. Moscow, 101 p. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- Kanevets G. E., 1979. Generalized methods for calculating heat exchangers. Naukova Dumka. Kiev, 352 p. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- N.H. Kim, B. Youn, R.L. Webb, 1998. Heat transfer and friction correlations for plain fin-and-tube heat exchangers. Heat transfer. 6, 209–214. [Google Scholar]
- E.V. Kozhevnikova, A.L.Emelyanov, T.A. Lopatkina, 2013. The accounting of contact resistance between tube surface and fin collar at calculation of fin-tube heat exchangers for cold supply and conditioning systems. Journal International Academy of Refrigeration (3), 50–54. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- E. Liu, T. Yu, S. Liu, H. Liu, 2014. Flow Field Analysis and Defrosting Cycle Optimization in a Large-scale Industrial Cold storage Facility. Journal of Food and Nutrition Research. 2 (9),567–574. [Google Scholar]
- C.H.M. Machielsen, H.G. Kerschbaumer, 1989. Influence of frost formation and defrosting on the performance of air coolers: standards and dimensionless coefficients for the system designer. INT J REFRIG. 12(5),283–290. [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Marinyuk, 2015. Calculations of heat transfer in apparatus and systems of low-temperature technology. Engineering. Moscow, 272 p. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- B.T. Marinyuk, I.A. Korolev, 2017. Thermal conductivity of frost layer as a factor determining heat transfer in chamber cooling systems. Kholodilnaya Tekhnika. (7), 37–41. [in Russian] [Google Scholar]
- M.S. Patil, J. H. Seo, M.Y. Lee, 2017. Heat transfer characteristics of the heat exchangers for refrigeration, air conditioning and heat pump systems under frosting, defrosting and dry/wet conditions—A review. Applied thermal engineering. 113, 1071–1087. [Google Scholar]
- C.Th. Sanders, 1974. Frost formation: The influence of frost formation and defrosting on the performance of air coolers. Ph.D. Thesis. Technique Hogeschool, Delft, Netherlands, 181 p. [Google Scholar]
- D.L. Silva, C.J.L. Hermes, C. Melo, 2011. Experimental study of frost accumulation on fan-supplied tube-fin evaporators. Applied Thermal Engineering. 31 (6–7), 1013-1020. [Google Scholar]
- P. Verma, D.M. Carlson, Y. Wu, et al, 2002. Experimentally validated model for frosting of plain fin-round-tube heat exchangers. Proc. of IIF–IIR Commission D. 1, 1–11. [Google Scholar]
- J. P. Wattelet et al., 1994. Heat Transfer Flow Regimes of Refrigerants in a Horizontal-Tube Evaporator. – Air Conditioning and Refrigeration Center. College of Engineering. University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign,227 p. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.