MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Cryogenic Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- P. Chaddah, Critical current densities in superconducting materials, Sādhanā 28(1–2) (2003), DOI: 10.1007/BF02717137. [Google Scholar]
- S. Kloeppel, C. Haberstroh, F. Holdener, H. Quack (CEC-ICMC, Tempe, 2015); https://indico.cern.ch/event/344330/contributions/806687/ [Google Scholar]
- H. Quack, C. Haberstroh, I. Seemann, M. Klaus, Phys. Proc., 67 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kloeppel, N. Dittmar, C. Haberstroh, H. Quack, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 171 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kloeppel, H. Quack, C. Haberstroh, F. Holdener, IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering 101 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Z.Tan, Y. Yao, C. Yao, J. Yang, Y. Ruan, Q. Wang, Inventions 3, 37 (2018); https://doi.org/10.3390/inventions3020037 [Google Scholar]
- Refrigeration Handbook of SWEP; https://www.swep.net/refrigerant-handbook/1.-basic-heat-transfer/as5/ [Google Scholar]
- M. Kuhn, G. Kaiser, T. Schildbach, G. Schroeder, J. Klier, R. Herzog (The 12th CRYOGENICS, Dresden, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- P. Dalakov, J. Klier, A. Rozhensev (The 15th Cryogenics 2019, IIR Conference, Prague, 2019); PAPER ID: 0022. DOI: 10.18462/iir.cryo.2019.0022 [Google Scholar]
- The calculations of the thermodynamic parameters of the neon cycle and the pre-cooling unit with mixer refrigerant as a working fluid were carried out using the thermodynamic equation of state of PR-Two-alpha or MBWR and Refprop 10.0 (NIST Standard Reference Database v.10.0) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.