MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 324, 20203rd International Conference “Refrigeration and Cryogenic Engineering, Air Conditioning and Life Support Systems” (CRYOGEN 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Cryogenic Engineering and Technologies|
|Published online||09 October 2020|
- A.M. Domashenko, V.N. Krishtal, A.G. Lapshin, A.L. Dovbish, et al.,Cryogenic equipment for production, storage, transportation of the natural gas in the liquefied condition, Transport and underground gas storage, 3 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.L. Dovbish, V.A. Peredelskiy, K.V. Bezrukov, et al.,Industrial gases, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G.K. Lavrenchenko, Actual problems of production and use of CNG and LNG, Industrial gases, 3 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- GOST R 56021-2014. Combustible natural liquefied gas. Fuel for internal combustion engines and power plants. Specifications. [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Domashenko, Yu.V. Kondrashkov, The procedure for quality assurance of the liquefied methane fuel for the rocket and space complexes, Chem. and petroleum eng., 11 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Gorbachev, I.S. Medvedkov, Industrial gases, 4 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- S.P. Gorbachev, I.S. Medvedkov, Specific features of the small-capacity LNG production on the gas pipelines on the basis of the high-pressure throttle cycles, Industrial gases, 1 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- I.F. Kuzmenko, A.L. Dovbish, V.A. Peredelsky, A.I. Lyapin, S.G. Serdyukov, Improvement of the efficiency of the small-capacity natural gas liquefaction plants, Chem. and petroleum eng., 5 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- A.M. Arkharov, Fundamentals of Cryology. Anthropy-statistical analysis of low-temperature systems (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Patent RU, № 2355959. The method of extraction of natural gas low-boiling components during its liquefaction in a closed loop and installation for its implementation. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.