MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 323, 202010th International Conference of Advanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry Structures (AMCM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Adnanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete Structures|
|Published online||05 October 2020|
- U. Meier, M. Deuring, H. Meier, G. Schwegler. Strengthening of Structures with CFRP Laminates: Research and Applications in Switzerland, Proc. of the Advanced Composite Materials in Bridges and Structures, CSCE, 243-251, Sherbrooke (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. G. Teng, S. Smith, FRP-Strengthened RC Beams. I: Review of Debonding Strength Models, Eng. Struct. 24, 385–395 (2002). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia, H. Abdel Baky, K. Neale, U. Ebead. Flexural strengthening of RC beams with externally bonded CFRP systems: test results and 3-D nonlinear FE analysis, Journal of Composites for Construction, ASCE, 12, 2, 190-201 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- M. Blaschko. Zum Tragverhalten von Betonbauteilen mit in Schlitze eingeklebten CFK-Lamellen, Ph.D. Dissertation, Technische Univeritat Munchen, 187, (2001). [Google Scholar]
- H. Nordin, B. Täljsten, A. Carolin, Concrete beams strengthened with prestressed near surface mounted reinforcement. Proc. of the International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering, Hong Kong, China, 1067-1075 (2001). [Google Scholar]
- R. El-Hacha, S. Rizkalla, Near-surface-mounted fiber-reinforced polymer reinforcements for flexural strengthening of concrete structures, Struct. J. 101, (2004). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia, Analysis of reinforced concrete beams strengthened with near surface mounted FRP reinforcement. Arch. Civil. Mech. Eng. LII, 2, 305–17 (2006). [Google Scholar]
- B. Täljsten, A. Carolin, H. Nordin, Concrete structures strengthened with near surface mounted reinforcement of CFRP, Adv. Struct. Eng. 6, 3, 201–13 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- J. Barros, R. Kotynia, Possibilities and challenges of NSM for the flexural strengthening of RC structures, Proc. of Fourth International Conference on FRP Composites in Civil Engineering CICE2008, Zurich, Switzerland. (2008). [Google Scholar]
- L. De Lorenzis, J. Teng, Near-surface mounted FRP reinforcement: An emerging technique for strengthening structures, Compos . Part B 38, 119–143 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- J. Teng, L. De Lorenzis, B. Wang, R. Li, T. Wong, L. Lam, Debonding failures of RC beams strengthened with near surface mounted CFRP strips, J. Compos. Constr. 10, 2, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- H. Rasheed, R. Harrison, R. Peterman, T. Alkhrdaji, Ductile strengthening using externally bonded and near surface mounted composite systems, Compos. Struct. 92, (2010). [Google Scholar]
- J. Yost, S. Gross, D. Dinehart, J. Mildenberg, Flexural behaviour of concrete beams strengthened with near-surface-mounted CFRP strips, ACI Struct. J. 104, 4, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- A. Astorga, H. Santa Maria, M. Lopez, Behavior of a concrete bridge cantilevered slab reinforced using NSM CFRP strips, Constr. Build. Mater. 40, 461–472 (2013). [Google Scholar]
- J. Barros, S. Dias, J. Lima, Efficacy of CFRP-based techniques for the flexural and shear strengthening of concrete beams, Cem. Concr. Compos. 29, (2007). [Google Scholar]
- F. Al-Mahmoud, A. Castel, R. François, C. Tourneur, Strengthening of RC members with near-surface mounted CFRP rods, Compos. Struct., 91, 138–147 (2009). [Google Scholar]
- S. Soliman, M. El-Salakawy, B. Benmokrane, Flexural behaviour of concrete beams strengthened with near surface mounted fibre reinforced polymer bars, Can. J. Civ. Eng. 37, 10, 1371-1382 (2010). [Google Scholar]
- fib Bulletin 90. Externally applied FRP reinforcement for concrete structures. Technical report prepared by a working party of the T5.1 FRP reinforcement for concrete structures. Co-author chapters: 5. Bond and 6. Ultimate limit states for predominantly static loading and fatigue. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia. FRP Composites for Flexural Strengthening of Concrete Structures. Theory, Testing, Design. Lodz University of Technology Press. ISBN 978-83-7283-996-1. pp. 240. (2019). [Google Scholar]
- R. Kotynia, M. Przygocka, Preloading effect on strengthening efficiency of RC beams strengthened with non- and pretensioned NSM strips, Polymers 10, 2, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- Digital Image Correlation and Strain Computation Basics, GOM Testing Technical Documentation as of V8 SR1. [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Krawczyk, Strengthening of short corbels with embedded through-section reinforcement (in polish) Doctoral Thesis Lodz University of Technology , (2017). [Google Scholar]
- Ł. Krawczyk, M. Gołdyn, T. Urban, Digital Image Correlation Systems in the Experimental Investigations: Capabilities and Limitations, Arch. Civ. Eng. 65, 1, (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.