MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 323, 202010th International Conference of Advanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete and Masonry Structures (AMCM 2020)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Adnanced Models and New Concepts in Concrete Structures|
|Published online||05 October 2020|
- ACI Committee 440, Guide for the Design and Construction of Structural Concrete Rein-forced with FRP Bars, ACI 440.1R-06, no. May. ACI (American Concrete Institute), pp. 1–97. (2006). [Google Scholar]
- CNR-DT 203/2006, Guide for design and construction of concrete structures reinforced with fiber-reinforced polymer bars. Rome, Italy, (2006). [Google Scholar]
- CSA CAN/CSA S806-12 Design and construction of building components with fibre reinforced polymers. Toronto, Canada, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- FIB Task Group 9.3 FRP reinforcement in RC structures, Bulletin No. 40. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- T. Nagasaka, Hiroshi Fukuyama, and Masamaru Tanigaki. Shear performance of concrete beams reinforced with FRP stirrups. Special public. 138: 789-812 (1993). [Google Scholar]
- S. Tottori, H. Wakui.”Shear capacity of RC and PC beams using FRP reinforcement. Special Publication 138 615-632. (1993). [Google Scholar]
- W. Zhao, K. Maruyama, and H. Suzuki. Shear behavior of concrete beams reinforced by FRP rods as longitudinal and shear reinforcement. RILEM PROCEEDINGS. CHAPMAN & HALL, (1995). [Google Scholar]
- J. Hegger, J. Niewels, M. Kurth. Shear analysis of concrete members with Fiber-Reinforced Polymers (FRP) as internal reinforcement. FRPRCS-9, Australia, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- A. K. El-Sayed, E. F. El-Salakawy, B. Benmokrane. Shear capacity of high-strength concrete beams reinforced with FRP bars. ACI Struct. J. 103, 3, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- M. Said, M. Adam, A. Mahmoud, A. Shanour. Experimental and analytical shear evaluation of concrete beams reinforced with glass fiber reinforced polymers bars, Constr. and Buil. Mat. 102, Part 1, 574-591 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- H. Nakamura, T. Higai. Evaluation of shear strength of concrete beams rein-forced with FRP. Doboku Gakkai Ronbunshu, 508, 89-100 (1995). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.