MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- J.D. Cotton et al., “State of the Art in Beta Titanium Alloys for Airframe Applications,” JOM, vol. 67, no. 6, pp. 1281-1303, Jun. 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Dikovits, C. Poletti, and F. Warchomicka, “Deformation Mechanisms in the Near-β Titanium Alloy Ti-55531,” Metall. Mater. Trans. A, vol. 45, no. 3, pp. 1586-1596, Mar. 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Li, X. Ou, S. Ni, and M. Song, “Deformation behaviors of a hot rolled near-β Ti-5Al-5Mo-5V-1Cr-1Fe alloy,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 742, pp. 390-399, Jan. 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Warchomicka, C. Poletti, and M. Stockinger, “Investigation of the hot deformation behaviour in Ti–5Al–5Mo–5V–3Cr–1Zr,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 528, no. 28, pp. 8277-8285, Oct. 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.Y. Song, Q.Y. Sun, L. Xiao, L. Liu, and J. Sun, “Effect of prestrain and aging treatment on microstructures and tensile properties of Ti–10Mo–8V–1Fe–3.5Al alloy,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 527, no. 3, pp. 691-698, Jan. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.W. Xu, J.S. Li, S.S. Zhang, F.S. Zhang, and X.H. Liu, “Cold deformation behavior of the Ti-15Mo-3Al-2.7Nb-0.2Si alloy and its effect on α precipitation and tensile properties in aging treatment,” J. Alloys Compd., vol. 682, pp. 404-411, Oct. 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.J. Humphreys and M. Hatherly, Recrystallization and related annealing phenomena, 1st ed. Oxford, OX, UK ; Tarrytown, N.Y., U.S.A: Pergamon, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Mantri et al., “Tuning the scale of α precipitates in β-titanium alloys for achieving high strength,” Scr. Mater., vol. 154, pp. 139-144, Sep. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.J. Ruggles and D.T. Fullwood, “Estimations of bulk geometrically necessary dislocation density using high resolution EBSD,” Ultramicroscopy, vol. 133, pp. 8-15, Oct. 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Yu, M.Q. Li, and J. Luo, “Effect of deformation parameters on the precipitation mechanism of secondary α phase under high temperature isothermal compression of Ti–6Al–4V alloy,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 527, no. 16-17, pp. 4210-4217, Jun. 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gurland, “A structural approach to the yield strength of two-phase alloys with coarse microstructures,” Mater. Sci. Eng., vol. 40, no. 1, pp. 59-71, Sep. 1979. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.