MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Rugg et al, “Effective structural unit size in titanium alloys,” Journal of Strain analysis, Vol. 42, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- Thomas et al. “TIMETAL 575: A Novel High Strength Forgeable α/β Titanium Alloy,” Conference proceedings of the 13th World titanium Conference, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Sieniawski et al, “Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of High Strength Two-Phase Titanium Alloys,” Titanium Alloys - Advances in Properties Control, Chapter 4, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- Gey et al, “Specific analysis of EBSD data to study the texture inheritance due to the β→α phase transformation,” Journal of materials science, Vol 38, Issue 6, 1289-1294, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Germain et al, “β→αs variant selection in sharp hcp textured regions of a bimodal IMI834 billet,” Textures of materials, Proceedings of the 14th International Conference of Textures of Materials, 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Wu et al, “Effect of microstructure on the fatigue properties of Ti-6Al-4V titanium alloys,” Materials and Design, Vol 46, 668-674, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.