MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Biomedical and Healthcare Applications|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- R.R. Boyer, R.D. Briggs, The Use of β titanium alloys in the aerospace industry, J. Mater. Eng. Perform. 22 (2013) 2916-2920. [Google Scholar]
- M. Geetha, A.K. Singh, R. Asokamani, A.K. Gogia, Ti based biomaterials, the ultimate choice for orthopaedic implants – A review, Prog. Mater. Sci. 54 (2009) 397-425. [Google Scholar]
- G. Lütjering, J.C. Williams, Titanium, 1a. Ed., Springer-Verlag Press, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Banerjee, J.C. Williams, Perspectives on titanium science and technology, Acta Mater. 61 (2013) 844-879. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zheng, R.E.A. Williams, D. Wang, R. Shi, S. Nag, P. Kami, J.M. Sosa, R. Banerjee, Y. Wang, H.L. Fraser, Role of ω phase in the formation of extremely refined intragranular α precipitates in metastable β-titanium alloys, Acta Mater. 103 (2016) 850-858. [Google Scholar]
- T. Li, D. Kent, G. Sha, L.T. Stephenson, A. V Ceguerra, S.P. Ringer, M.S. Dargusch, J.M. Cairney, New insights into the phase transformations to isothermal ω and ω-assisted α in near β-Ti alloys, Acta Mater. 106 (2016) 353-366. [Google Scholar]
- M. Bonisch, M. Calin, T. Waitz, A. Panigrahi, M. Zehetbauer, A. Gebert, W. Skrotzki, J. Eckert, Thermal stability and phase transformations of martensitic Ti-Nb alloys, Sci. Technol. Adv. Mater. 14 (2013) 055004 (9pp). [Google Scholar]
- J.D. Cotton, R.D. Briggs, R.R. Boyer, S. Tamirisakandala, P. Russo, N. Shchetnikov, J.C. Fanning, State of the art in beta titanium alloys for airframe applications, JOM 67 (2015) 1281-1303. [Google Scholar]
- A. George, V. Sharma, R. Divakar, M. Sabeena, E. Mohandas, Transmission electron microscopy studies and modeling of 3D reciprocal space of ω forming alloy, Micron 102 (2017) 73-87 [Google Scholar]
- M.G. De Mello, C.F. Salvador, A. Cremasco, R. Caram, The effect of Sn addition on phase stability and phase evolution during aging heat treatment in Ti – Mo alloys employed as biomaterials, Mater. Charact. 110 (2015) 5-13. [Google Scholar]
- P.E.L. Moraes, R.J. Contieri, E.S.N. Lopes, A. Robin, R. Caram, Effects of Sn addition on the microstructure, mechanical properties and corrosion behavior of Ti–Nb–Sn alloys, Mater. Charact. 96 (2014) 273-281. [Google Scholar]
- H.M. Rietveld, A profile refinement method for nuclear and magnetic structures, J. Appl. Crystallogr. 2 (1969) 65-71. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Lutterotti, S. Matthies, H.-R. Wenk, Combined texture and structure analysis of deformed limestone from time-of-flight neutron diffraction spectra, J. Appl. Phys. 81 (1997) 594-600. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.F. Cardoso, P.L. Ferrandini, E.S.N. Lopes, A. Cremasco, R. Caram, Ti–Mo alloys employed as biomaterials: Effects of composition and aging heat treatment on microstructure and mechanical behavior, J. Mech.Behav.Biomed. 32 (2014) 31-38. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.C. Williams, B.S. Hickman, D.H. Leslie, The effect of ternary additions on the decomposition of metastable beta-phase titanium alloys, Metall.Trans. 2 (1971) 477-484. [Google Scholar]
- G. Aurelio, A. Fernández Guillermet, G.J. Cuello, J. Campo, Metastable phases in the Ti-V system: Part I. Neutron diffraction study and assessment of structural properties, Metall. Mater. Trans. A 33A (2002) 1307-1317. [Google Scholar]
- W.D. Callister, Materials science and engineering: An introduction, seventh ed., John Wiley & Sons, New York, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- M. Carton, P. Jacques, N. Clément, J. Lecomte-beckers, Study of transformations and microstructural modifications in Ti-LCB and Ti-555 alloys using Differential Scanning Calorimetry, Proc. 11th World Conf. Titan. p. 3-6, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- C.F. Yolton, F.H. Froes, R.F. Malone, Alloying element effects in metastable beta titanium alloys, Metall. Trans. A 10A, (1979) 132-134. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Choudhuri, T. Borkar, R. Banerjee, D. Banerjee, Mapping the decomposition of β to α in composition and temperature space in titanium alloys, Proc. 13th World Conf. Titan, p. 515-519, 2016. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.