MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- O. Cauquil: “Airbus Procurement Keynote Address” Proc. 2nd ITA Europe Conf., Birmingham, UK, May 2015. [Google Scholar]
- J Allen: “An Investigation into the Comparative Costs of Additive Manufacture vs. Machine from Solid for Aero Engine Parts”, Cost Effective Manufacture via Net-Shape Processing RTO-MP-AVT-139 (2006), pp. 17-1-17-10. [Google Scholar]
- H. Wilhelm, et al : “Linear Friction Bonding of Titanium Alloys for Aero-Engine Applications”, Titanium’95 Science and Technology, pp.620-635. [Google Scholar]
- A. Vairis, M. Frost: “High frequency linear friction welding of titanium alloy”, Wear, Vol. 217 (1998) pp. 117-131. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- YouTube video - Slow motion LFW of Titanium: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umEuqbgVOR8 [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Donachie Jr: Titanium A technical Guide, ASM International, (Ohio 2007), pp203-217. [Google Scholar]
- MMPDS: MMPDS-10 handbook, Battelle Memorial Institute, (Ohio, 2015), pp5.57-5.122. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.