MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- S. Ackert, “Engine Maintenance Concepts for Financiers,” Aircr. Monit., no. 2, p. 30, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- P. Davies, A. Johal, H. Davies, and S. Marchisio, “Powder Interlayer Bonding of Titanium alloys: Ti-6Al-2Sn-4Zr-6Mo and Ti-6Al-4V,” J. Adv. Manuf. Technol., 2019. [Google Scholar]
- J. Forsdike, “Novel Joining and Repair of Aerospace Materials,” 2009. [Google Scholar]
- S. Lathabai, B.L. Jarvis, and K.J. Barton, “Comparison of keyhole and conventional gas tungsten arc welds in commercially pure titanium,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 299, no. 1-2, pp. 81-93, 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. Weman, Welding processes handbook, 2nd ed. Woodhead Publishing, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- E. Akman, A. Demir, T. Canel, and T. Sinmazçelik, “Laser welding of Ti6Al4V titanium alloys,” J. Mater. Process. Technol., vol. 209, no. 8, pp. 3705-3713, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lütjering and J.C. Williams, Titanium, 2nd ed. Springer, 2007. [Google Scholar]
- S. Sundaresan, G.D. Janaki Ram, and G. Madhusudhan Reddy, “Microstructural refinement of weld fusion zones in α–β titanium alloys using pulsed current welding,” Mater. Sci. Eng. A, vol. 262, no. 1-2, pp. 88-100, 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.B. L. and R. F. K.C. Winco Yung, Ralph, “An investigation into welding parameters affecting the tensile properties oftitanium welds,” J. ofMaterials Process. Technol., vol. 63, no. 96, pp. 759-764, 1997. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Peters, J. Kumpfert, C.H. Ward, and C. Leyens, “Titanium alloys for aerospace applications,” Adv. Eng. Mater., vol. 5, no. 6, pp. 419-427, 2003. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I. Inagaki, T. Tsutomu, S. Yoshihisa, and A. Nozomu, “Application and Features of Titanium for the Aerospace Industry,” 2014. [Google Scholar]
- J.S. Hewitt, P.D. Davies, M.J. Thomas, P. Garratt, and M.R. Bache, “Titanium alloy developments for aeroengine fan systems,” Mater. Sci. Technol., vol. 30, no. 15, pp. 1919-1924, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “Properties and processing of TIMETAL 6-4, TIMET Brochure.” [Google Scholar]
- M. Davies, P., Whittaker, M., & Thomas, “Development of a new alpha/beta titanium alloy for gas turbine aerofoils,” in In Materials Science and Technology Conference and Exhibition, 2013, pp. 2975-2982. [Google Scholar]
- B. Baufeld, O. Van der Biest, and R. Gault, “Additive manufacturing of Ti-6Al-4V components by shaped metal deposition: Microstructure and mechanical properties,” Mater. Des., vol. 31, no. SUPPL. 1, pp. S106–S111, 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W.E. Frazier, “Metal additive manufacturing: A review,” J. Mater. Eng. Perform., vol. 23, no. 6, pp. 1917-1928, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.A. Kobryn and S.L. Semiatin, “Mechanical Properties of Laser-Deposited Ti-6Al-4V P.A. Kobryn and S.L. Semiatin Air Force Research Laboratory, AFRL/MLLMP, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, OH 45433-7817,” pp. 179-186, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- T. Vilaro, C. Colin, and J.D. Bartout, “As-fabricated and heat-treated microstructures of the Ti-6Al-4V alloy processed by selective laser melting,” Metall. Mater. Trans. A Phys. Metall. Mater. Sci., vol. 42, no. 10, pp. 3190-3199, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Djohari, J.I. Martínez-Herrera, and J.J. Derby, “Transport mechanisms and densification during sintering: I. Viscous flow versus vacancy diffusion,” Chem. Eng. Sci., vol. 64, no. 17, pp. 3799-3809, 2009. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.