MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- R.E. Peebles, “Titanium Base Alloy”. Steubenville, OH Patent 3,343,951, 1967. [Google Scholar]
- G. Welsch, R. Boyer and E.W. Collings, Material Properties Handbook: Titanium Alloys, ASM International, 1994, pp. 5-11, 337-375. [Google Scholar]
- G. Lutjering and J.C. Williams, Titanium – Engineering Materials and Processes, Springer, 2007, pp. 259-270, 279-282. [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Hansen and A. Raman, “Zeitschrift fuer Metallkunde / Materials Research and Advanced Techniques, 61 (2),” 1970, pp. 115-120. [Google Scholar]
- H.W. Bomberger and S.R. Seagle, “Titanium base alloy and method of improving creep properties”. Niles, OH Patent US 3,833,363, 1974. [Google Scholar]
- R.W. Hayes, G.B. Viswanathan and M.J. Mills, “Creep Behavior of Ti-6Al-2Sn-4Zr-2Mo: I. The effect of nickel on creep deformation and microstructure,” Acta Materialia, vol. 50, pp. 4953-4963, 2002. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Mishra, D.V.V. Satyanarayana, T.K. Nandy and P.K. Sagar, “Effect of trace impurities on the creep behavior of a near alpha titanium alloy,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 59, pp. 591-594, 2008. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T. Kitashima, K.S. Suresh and Y. Yamabe-Mitarai, “Effect of germanium and silicon additions on the mechanical properties of a near alpha titanium alloy,” Mat. Sci. & Engr. A, vol. 597, pp. 212-218, 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Hall, S.R. Seagle and H.B. Bomberger, “Development of a 900F titanium alloy,” AFML-TR-73-37, 1973. [Google Scholar]
- D.F. Neal and S.P. Fox, “The influence of silicon and silicides on the properties of near alpha titanium alloys,” in Titanium 92, TMS, 1993. [Google Scholar]
- N.E. Patton and M.W. Mahoney, “Creep in titanium silicon alloys,” Met. Trans. A, vol. 7A, pp. 1685-1694, 1976. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Thomas, S. Delage, F.M. d’Heurle and G. Scillia, “Reaction of titanium with germanium and silicon germanium alloys,” Appl. Phys. Let., vol. 54, no. 3, pp. 228-230, 1989. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Liu, H. Yan, X. Yuan, Y. Chung, Y. Du, H. Xu, L. Liu and P. Nash, “Thermodynamic modeling of the Ge-Ti system supported by key experiment,” Thermochimica Acta, vol. 521, pp. 148-154, 2011. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Es-Souni, “Primary, secondary and anelastic creep of a high temperature near alpha Ti alloy Ti6242Si,” Materials Characterization, vol. 45, pp. 153-164, 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. Bania and J. Hall, “Creep Studies of Ti6242Si alloy,” Titanium Science and Technology, Frankfurt: Deutsche Gesellchaft fur Metallkunde, pp. Vol. 4, 2371-2378, 1985. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.