MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- E.C. Hussam, B. Courant, S. Branchu, JY Hascoët, R. Guillén, 2012, “Direct Laser Fabrication process with coaxial powder projection of 316L steel. Geometrical characteristics and microstructure characterization of wall structures” Journal Optics and Lasers in Engineering, Vol 50-12, pp 1779-1784. [Google Scholar]
- Tugdual Amaury Le Néel, Jean-Yves Hascoët, 2018, “A review on additive manufacturing of sand molds by binder jetting and selective laser sintering”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 24 Issue: 8, pp.1325-1336. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grant Marchelli, Renuka Prabhakar, Duane Storti, Mark Ganter, 2011, “The guide to glass 3D printing: developments, methods, diagnostics and results”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Vol. 17 Issue: 3, pp.187-194. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Deckers, J. Vleugels, J.-P. Kruth, 2014,”Additive manufacturing of ceramics: a review”, Journal of ceramic science and technology, 05 , 245-260. [Google Scholar]
- T. Hofstätter, D.B. Pedersen, G. Tosello and H.N. Hansen, 2017, “Applications of fiber-reinforced polymers in additive manufacturing” Procedia CIRP 66, 312-316. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gardan and L. Roucoules, 2014, “3D printing device for numerical control machine and wood deposition” International Journal of Engineering Research and Applications, pp. 123-131. [Google Scholar]
- C. Gosselin, R. Duballet, Ph. Roux, N. Gaudillière, J.Dirrenberger, Ph. Morel, 2016, “Large-scale 3D printing of ultra-high performance concrete a new processing route for architects and builders”, Material and Design 100, 102-109. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jie Sun, Zhuo Peng, Weibiao Zhou, Jerry Y.H.Fuh, Geok Soon Hong, Annette Chiu, 2015, “A Review on 3D Printing for Customized Food Fabrication” Procedia Manufacturing, Volume 1, Pages 308-319. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benoit Rosa, Perrine de Villemagne, Franck Halary, Jerome Guicheux, Catherine Le Visage, Jean Yves Hascoët, “4Dbioprinted functionally graded material”, Bioregate Forum 2018, December, Nantes. [Google Scholar]
- Jean-Yves Hascoët, Benoit Rosa, Perrine de Villemagne, Franck Halary, “Modeling of 4D-bioprinting process for improved final resolution of a tissue”, Workshop “3D Bioprinting in Cancer Research, July 5th 2017, Nantes. [Google Scholar]
- P Muller, JY Hascoet, P Mognol, 2014, “ Toolpaths for additive manufacturing of functionally graded materials (FGM) parts”, Rapid Prototyping Journal 20 (6), 511-522. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Benoit Rosa, Antoine Brient, Serge Samper and Jean-Yves Hascoët, 2016, “Influence of additive laser manufacturing parameters on surface using density of partially melted particles”, Surf. Topogr.: Metrol. Prop. 4, 045002, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Qinghua Wang, Justin D. Morrow, Chao Ma, Neil A. Duffie, Frank E. Pfefferkorn, Surface prediction model for thermocapillary regime pulsed laser micro polishing of metals, Journal of Manufacturing Processes, Volume 20, Part 1, Pages 340-348, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Giorleo, E. Ceretti, C. Giardini, Ti surface laser polishing: effect of laser path and assist gas, 9th CIRP Conference on Intelligent Computation in Manufacturing Engineering - CIRP ICME ‘14, Procedia CIRP 33, 446-451, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- C.P. Ma, Y.C. Guan, W. Zhou, “Laser polishing of additive manufactured Ti alloys”, Optics and Lasers in Engineering, Volume 93, Pages 171-177, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- Yingtao Tian, Wojciech S. Gora, Aldara Pan Cabo, Lakshmi L. Parimi, Duncan P. Hand, Samuel Tammas-Williams, Philip B. Prangnell, “Material interactions in laser polishing powder bed additive manufactured Ti6Al4V components”, Additive Manufacturing, Volume 20, Pages 11-22, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu-Hang Li, Bing Wang, Cheng-Peng Ma, Zhi-Hao Fang, Long-Fei Chen, Ying-Chun Guan and Shou-Feng Yang, “Material Characterization, Thermal Analysis, and Mechanical Performance of a Laser-Polished Ti Alloy Prepared by Selective Laser Melting”, Metals, 9, 112, 2019. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Swee Leong Sing, Florencia Edith Wiria, Wai Yee Yeong, “Selective laser melting of titanium alloy with 50 wt% tantalum: Effect of laser process parameters on part quality”, International Journal of Refractory Metals and Hard Materials, Volume 77, Pages 120-127, 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Rosa, J.Y. Hascoët, P. Mognol, “Laser polishing of additive laser manufacturing surfaces”, Journal of Laser Application, Vol. 27, Number S2, 2015. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Rosa, J.Y. Hascoët, P. Mognol, “Modelling and optimization of laser polishing of additive laser manufacturing surfaces”, Rapid Prototyping Journal, Volume 22, Number 6, 956-964, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Standard ISO 4288, Geometrical Product Specifications (GPS). Surface texture: Profile method, rules and procedures for the assessment of surface texture, 1998. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.