MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Y.-W. KIM, “Effects of microstructure on the deformation and fracture of γ-TiAl alloys,” Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 192-193, no. 2, pp. 519-533, 28 February 1995. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.T. LIU, J.H. SCHNEIBEL, P.J. MAZIASZ, J.L. WRIGHT and D.S. EASTON, “Tensile properties and fracture toughness of TiAl alloys with controlled microstructures,” Intermetallics, vol. 4, no. 6, pp. 429-440, September 1996. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.M. DIMIDUK, “Gamma titanium aluminide alloys—an assessment within the competition of aerospace structural materials,” Materials Science and Engineering: A, vol. 263, no. 2, pp. 281-288, 15 May 1999. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. CLEMENS and H. KESTLER, “Processing and Applications of Intermetallic γ‐TiAl‐Based Alloys,” Advanced Engineering Materials, vol. 2, no. 9, pp. 551-570, September 2000. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. APPEL, M. OEHRING, J.D.H. PAUL, C. KLINKENBERG and T. CARNEIRO, “Physical aspects of hot-working gamma-based titanium aluminides,” Intermetallics, vol. 12, no. 7-9, pp. 791-802, July–September 2004. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. HU, X. WU and M.H. LORETTO, “Advances in optimisation of mechanical properties in cast TiAl alloys,” Intermetallics, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 914-919, September 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. THOMAS, T. MALOT and P. AUBRY, “Laser Metal Deposition of the Intermetallic TiAl Alloy,” Metallurgical and Materials Transactions A, vol. 48, no. 6, p. 3143-3158, June 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F.H. FROES and B. DUTTA, “The Additive Manufacturing of Titanium Alloys,” Advanced Materials Research, vol. 1019, pp. 19-25, October 2014. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. DUTTA and F.H. FROES, “24 - The additive manufacturing (AM) of titanium alloys,” in Titanium Powder Metallurgy: Science, Technology and Applications, 2015, pp. 447-468. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. DUTTA and F.H. FROES, Additive Manufacturing of Titanium Alloys: State of the Art, Challenges and Opportunities, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- S. WOLFF, T. LEE, E.J. FAIERSON, K. EHMANN and J. CAO, “Anisotropic properties of directed energy deposition (DED)-processed Ti–6Al–4V,” Journal of Manufacturing Processes, vol. 24, no. 2, pp. 397-405, October 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. SABOORI, D. GALLO, S. BIAMINO, P. FINO and M. LOMBARDI, “An Overview of Additive Manufacturing of Titanium Components by Directed Energy Deposition: Microstructure and Mechanical Properties,” Applied Sciences, vol. 7, no. 9, pp. 883-905, 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. KAKINUMA, M. MORI, Y. ODA, T. MORI, M. KASHIHARA, A. HANSEL and M. FUJISHIMA, “Influence of metal powder characteristics on product quality with directed energy deposition of Inconel 625,” CIRP Annals, vol. 65, no. 1, pp. 209-212, 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.F. FUJISHIMA, Y. ODA, R. ASHIDA, K. TAKEZAWA and M. KONDO, “Study on factors for pores and cladding shape in the deposition processes of Inconel 625 by the directed energy deposition (DED) method,” CIRP Journal of Manufacturing Science and Technology, vol. 19, pp. 200-204, November 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.S. PARK, M.G. LEE, Y.-J. CHO, J.H. SUNG, M.S. JEONG, S.K. LEE, Y.J. CHOI and D.H. KIM, “Effect of heat treatment on the characteristics of tool steel deposited by the directed energy deposition process,” Metals and Materials International, vol. 22, no. 1, p. 143-147, January 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. WANG, T.A. PALMER and A.M. BEESE, “Effect of processing parameters on microstructure and tensile properties of austenitic stainless steel 304L made by directed energy deposition additive manufacturing,” Acta Materialia, vol. 110, pp. 226-235, May 2016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. YANG, J. YEE, B. ZHENG, K. GAISER, T. REYNOLDS, L. CLEMON, W.Y. LU, J.M. SCHOENUNG and E.J. LAVERNIA, “Process-Structure-Property Relationships for 316L Stainless Steel Fabricated by Additive Manufacturing and Its Implication for Component Engineering,” Journal of Thermal Spray Technology, vol. 26, no. 4, p. 610-626, April 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P. GUO, B. ZOU, C. HUANG and H. GAO, “Study on microstructure, mechanical properties and machinability of efficiently additive manufactured AISI 316L stainless steel by high-power direct laser deposition,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 240, pp. 12-22, February 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Q. WANG, S. ZHANG, C.H. ZHANG, C. WU, J. WANG, J. CHEN and Z. SUN, “Microstructure evolution and EBSD analysis of a graded steel fabricated by laser additive manufacturing,” Vacuum, vol. 141, pp. 68-81, July 2017. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.-W. KIM and D.M. DIMIDUK, “Progress in the understanding of gamma titanium aluminides,” Journal of the Minerals, Metals & Materials Society, vol. 43, no. 8, p. 40-47, August 1991. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. THOMAS, J.L. RAVIART and F. POPOFF, “Cast and PM processing development in gamma aluminides,” Intermetallics, vol. 13, no. 9, pp. 944-951, September 2005. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D.K. SRIVASTAVA, I.T.H. CHANG and M.H. LORETTO, “The effect of process parameters and heat treatment on the microstructure of direct laser fabricated TiAl alloy samples,” Intermetallics, vol. 9, no. 12, pp. 1003-1013, December 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- X.D. ZHANG, C. BRICE, D.W. MAHAFFEY, H. ZHANG, K.I. SCHWENDNER, D.J. EVANS and H.L. FRÄSER, “Characterization of laser-deposited TiAl alloys,” Scripta Materialia, vol. 44, no. 10, pp. 2419-2424, 25 May 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y.C. LIU, Z.Q. GUO, T. WANG, D.S. XU, G.S. SONG, G.C. YANG and Y.H. ZHOU, “Directional growth of metastable phase γ in laser-remelted Ti–Al,” Journal of Materials Processing Technology, vol. 108, no. 3, pp. 394-397, 17 January 2001. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.P. QU, P.Y. LI, S.Q. ZHANG, A. LI and H.M. WANG, “The effects of heat treatment on the microstructure and mechanical property of laser melting deposition γ-TiAl intermetallic alloys,” Materials & Design, vol. 31, no. 4, pp. 2201-2210, April 2010. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.