MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- S.L.N. Ford, Additive Manufacturing Technology : Potential Implications for U. S. Manufacturing Competitiveness, J. Int. Commer. Econ. (2014(30)), p. 1-35. [Google Scholar]
- T. DebRoy, H.L. Wei, J.S. Zuback, et al., Additive manufacturing of metallic components – Process, structure and properties, Prog. Mater. Sci. (2017, Volume 92), p. 112-224. [Google Scholar]
- L. Thijs, F. Verhaeghe, T. Craeghs, J. Van Humbeeck and J.P. Kruth, A study of the microstructural evolution during selective laser melting of Ti-6Al-4V, Acta Mater. (2010, Volume 58(9)), p. 3303-3312. [Google Scholar]
- T. Vilaro, C. Colin and J.D. Bartout, As-fabricated and heat-treated microstructures of the Ti-6Al-4V alloy processed by selective laser melting, Metall. Mater. Trans. A Phys. Metall. Mater. Sci. (2011, Volume 42(10)), p. 3190-3199. [Google Scholar]
- W. Xu, M. Brandt, S. Sun, et al., Additive manufacturing of strong and ductile Ti-6Al-4V by selective laser melting via in situ martensite decomposition, Acta Mater. (2015, Volume 85), p. 74-84. [Google Scholar]
- J. Mezzetta, J.P. Choi, J. Milligan, et al., Microstructure-Properties Relationships of Ti-6Al-4V Parts Fabricated by Selective Laser Melting, Int. J. Precis. Eng. Manuf. - Green Technol. (2018, Volume 5(5)), p. 605-612. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM-F2924, Standard Specification for Addtive Manufacturing Titanium-6 Aluminum-4 Vanadium with Powder Bed Fusion, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Simonelli, Y.Y. Tse and C. Tuck, Effect of the build orientation on the mechanical properties and fracture modes of SLM Ti-6Al-4V, Mater. Sci. Eng. A (2014, Volume 616), p. 1-11. [Google Scholar]
- SLM Solutions, 3D Metals, 2018. https://www.slm-solutions.com/fileadmin/user_upload/200EN180924-02-POWDER_WEB.pdf [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.