MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Additive and Near Net Shape Manufacturing|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- W.E Frazier, Metal Additive Manufacturing: A Review. J mater Eng Perform 23, 6, (2014) 1917-1928 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H.M Flower, High Performance Materials: A review. J mater Eng Perform 23, 6, (2014) 1917-1928 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.A.Szost, S. Terzi, F. Martina, D. Boisselier, A. Prytuliak, M. Hofmann, D.J. Jarvis, A comparative study of additive manufacturing techniques: Residual stress and microstructural analysis of CLAD and WAAM printed Ti-6Al-4V components. Materials and Design 89, (2016) 559-567 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Ding, Z. Pan, D. Cuiuri, H. Li, Wire-feed additive manufacturing of metal components: technologies, developements and future interest. Int J Adv Manuf technol, 81, 1-4, (2015) 465-481 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Martina, J. Mehnen, S.W. Williams, P. Colegrove, F. Wang, Investigation of the benefits of plasma deposition for the additive layer manufacturing of the Ti-6Al-4V. Journal of Materials Processing technology, 212, 6, (2012), 1377-1386 [Google Scholar]
- M. Peters, J. Kumpfert, C.H. Ward, C. Leyens. Titanium Alloys for Aerospace Application, Advanced Engineering materials, 5, 6, (2003) 419-427 [Google Scholar]
- E. Brandl, Microstructural and mechanical properties of additive manufactured titanium (Ti-6Al-4V) using wire, Shaker Verlag, Aachen, Germany, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Larsson, Modeling of Laser Metal Deposition, Chalmers university of Technology, Sweden, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Lesty : La revue de Modulad, 22, (1999) 41-77. [Google Scholar]
- E. Brandl, V. Michailov, B. Viehweger, C. Leyens, Deposition of Ti-6Al-4V using laser and wire, part II: Hardness and dimensions of single beads, Surface & Coatings Technology, 206, (2011) 1130-1141 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.