MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 321, 2020The 14th World Conference on Titanium (Ti 2019)
|Number of page(s)||16|
|Published online||12 October 2020|
- Jennifer Simpson, “Titanium USA 2018 Executive Summary”, Titanium Today, Q4-2018, Issue 22, No.1, retrieved from URL: https://issuu.com/titaniumtoday/docs/titaniumtoday_i22n1_powder_120118_w?e=34063458/66187732 [Google Scholar]
- George Hayes, “Now is the Time”, retrieved from URL: http://corrosion.org/Corrosion+Resources/Publications/_/nowisthetime.pdf [Google Scholar]
- “Cost of Corrosion”, NACE International, retrieved from URL: https://www.nace.org/resources/general-resources/cost-of-corrosion-study [Google Scholar]
- Jan Ivar Skar and Stein Olsen, “ Development of the NORSOK M-001 and ISO 21457 Standards-Basis for Defining Materials Application Limits”, NACE Corrosion 2016, paper 7433 [Google Scholar]
- ISO 21457, “Petroleum, petrochemical and natural gas industries - Materials selection and corrosion control for oil and gas production systems” [Google Scholar]
- Mariano Iannuzzi, Afrooz Barnoush & Roy Johnsen, “Materials and corrosion trends in offshore and subsea oil and gas production”. Materials Degradation volume 1, Article number: 2 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Christopher Higgins, Jonathan Knudtsen, Deanna Amneus & Laura Barker. “Shear and Flexural Strengthening of Reinforced Concrete Beams with Titanium Alloy Bars” Proceedings of the 2nd World Congress on Civil, Structural, and Environmental Engineering (CSEE’17) Barcelona, Spain – April 2-4, 2017 Paper No. ICSENM 141 ISSN: 2371-5294 DOI: 10.11159/icsenm17.141 [Google Scholar]
- James McMaster & Barry Greene, “A New Grade for Titanium”, ASTM International, October 2006 retrieved from URL:https://www.astm.org/SNEWS/OCTOBER_2006/mcmgre_oct06.html [Google Scholar]
- Michael Gabriele, “ITA Committee Seeks to Update ASME ‘code case” for Use of Titanium ‘H’ Grades in Pressure Vessels” MTI Connect, Winter 2019 retrieved from URL:https://www.mti-global.org/blogs/mti-forum/2019/02/11/mti-connect-the-first-issue [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.