MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- V.V. Plotnikov,, M.V. Botagovsky, Biosphere compatibility: man, region, technology, 4(12) (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Ba, Z. Zhan, J. Liu, Z. Ren, Materials, 12(16), 2509 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- I.D. Kraev, E.M. Shuldeshov, M.M. Platonov, G.Yu. Yurkov, Aviation materials and technologies journal, 60 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, Main directions and problems of environmental acoustics, Sat. TEZ. Dokl. XXVII session of RAO, Saint Petersburg, Russia (2014) [Google Scholar]
- D. Yu Korolev ,. Painting of exterior fences with new generation materials for energy-saving operation of buildings, Scientific Bulletin of the Voronezh State University of Architecture and Construction. Proceedings of the interregional scientific and practical conference "High Technologies in Ecology" (No. 1, pp. 128–131) (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Labunsky, Bread products, 6, 51–51 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Strokin, Modelling of noise reduction using reverberation fields of echoic rooms, In AIP Conference Proceedings. ( Vol. 2195 No. (1), 020072) AIP Publishing LLC, December (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. A. Lunkov, Acoustical Physics, 65(6), 694–702 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Bykov, A. Komkin, V. Moskalenko, Measurements of acoustic flow parameters in the orifice on non-linear regimes, In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering. (Vol. 589 No. 1 p. 012015) IOP Publishing, August (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Kanev, Acoustical Physics, 63(6), 731–736 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. G. Kanev, Acoustical Physics, 59(5), 559–564 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Code of Requirements 23-103-2003. The design of sound insulation of enclosing structures of residential and public buildings. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.