MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- P. Dergarabedian, P. Calif, The rate of growth of vapour bubbles in superheated water, Trans. ASME, Journal of Applied Mechanics, 20, 537–545 (1953) [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Lee, T. G. Wang, The effects of pressure on the nucleation rate of an undercooled liquid, Journal of Applied Physics, 71, 5721–5723 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- O. Mishima, H. E. Stanley, The relationship between liquid, supercooled and glassy water, Nature, 396, 329–335 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- K. Oshaka, Trinh. H., Dynamic nucleation of ice induced by a single stable cavitation bubble, Applied Physics Letters, 73, 129–131 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- T. Hozumi, A. Saito, S. Okawa, Effect of Ultrasonic waves on freezing of supercooled water, Adv. Cold-Reg. Therm. Eng. Sci., 65–72 (1999) [Google Scholar]
- T. Inada, X. Zhang, A. Yabe, Y. Kozawa, Active control of phase change from supercooled water to ice by ultrasonic vibration 1. Control of freezing temperature, International Journal of Heat and Mass Transfer, 44, 4523–4531 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- E. B. Moore, V. Molinero, Structural transformation in supercooled water controls the crystallization rate of ice, Nature, 479, 506–509 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- C. Marcolli, Ice nucleation triggered by negative pressure, Science Report, 7 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- R. Hickling, Nucleation of freezing by cavity collapse and its relation to cavitation damage, Nature, 206, 915–917 (1965) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Gorelik, D. Bi, Y. P. Voinov, A. I. Vodchits, V. A. Orlovich, A. I. Savel'eva, Spontaneous and Stimulated Raman Scattering in Protium and Deuterium Water, Optics and Spectroscopy, 126(6) , 687–692 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- G. Budaev, D. Danilov, A. Kuznechov, V. Lomakin, V. Cheremushkin, Research of centrifugal gas-liquid separator, 2019, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 589 (1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- A. Boyarshinova, V. Lomakin, A. Petrov, Comparison of various simulation methods of a two-phase flow in a multiphase pump, 2019, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 589 (1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ershov, V. Lomakin, Investigation of the performance of the oil gas separator depending on the gas content of the pumped liquid. Development of methods for optimizing the geometry of flow-through parts of centrifugal gas separators, 2019, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 589 (1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. Gavrilev, M. Ivanov, Analysis of hydrodynamic properties of a gas phase in water by hydroacoustic method, 2019, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 492 (1) (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.