MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||15|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- N.D. Chaynov, V.A. Markov, A.A. Savastenko, Structural, Noise and Acoustic Characteristics Improvement of Transport Power Plants. In IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 327(2), 22–69 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, A.I. Bykov, Acoustical Physics, 62(3), 269–279 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, M.A. Mironov, A.I. Bykov, Acoustical Physics, 63(4), 385–392 (2017). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Sivachev, L.L. Myagkov, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, 109–117 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- R.I. Rakhmatov, V.E. Krutolapov, V.N. Zuzov, Vibroengineering Procedia, 25, 135–138 (2019). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kawai, K. Flujimoto T. Itow, Noise propagation around a thin half plane. Acustica, 38, 313–323 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Kawai, Sound attenuation by finite barriers, Proc. 11-th ICA, Paris, 1, 129–132 (1983). [Google Scholar]
- T. Terai, J.S. a V., 69(1), 71–100 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- U.J. Kurze, JASA 55(3), 504–518 (1974). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Kohshi, F. Katsuo, Boundary element analysis of the sound field around a finite barrier, J. Jap. Soc. Precis. Eng., 54, 1351–1356 (1988). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, N.V. Tyurina, Proceedings of the International Scientific and Technical Conference, 9–36 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Bobrovskikh, N.I. Ivanov, N.V. Tyurina On the coefficient of diffraction of acoustic screens, Workshop proceedings, Saint Petersburg: State Technological University, 141–147 (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Guidelines for evaluating the required noise reduction near residential areas and determining the required acoustic efficiency of noises barriers taking into account sound absorption. Moscow: Ministry of Transport of the Russian Federation, 38 (2003). [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Kuroedova, V.V. Tupov, Acoustics of the Environment, 95–102 (2016). [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Schubin, I.E. Tsukernikov, N. Nikolov, A. Pisarski, Basics of design of road noise barriers, 208 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- N.I. Ivanov, Engineering acoustics of transport machines: handbook, 365 (1992). [Google Scholar]
- Road industrial methodical document 218.2.013-2011. Guidelines for protection of near-road residential areas from traffic noise. – Moscow: FSUE “Informavtodor”, 160 (2011). [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Dudiev, V.V. Tupov, Acoustics of the Environment, 78–88 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tupov, O.A. Chereshneva, Safety in the Industrial Sphere, 5, 17–24 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- GOST 31295.2 – 2005 (ISO 9613 – 2:1996). Acoustics. Attenuation of sound during propagation outdoors. Part 2. General method of calculation. International standard. (2007). [Google Scholar]
- G.L. Osipov, Noise protection in urban planning, 96 (1993) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.