MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- Haibo Wang, Ming Cai, Yifan Yao, A modified 3D algorithm for road traffic noise attenuation calculations in large urban areas // Journal of Environmental Management, #196 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- I.L. Margolina, D.S. Veselov, M.I. Ivantsova, K.A. Chavel Features of vertical changes in the noise level in the urban area // Ecological systems and devices. No. 2 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- , Sanitary standards: SN 2.2.4/18.104.22.1682-96Noise at workplaces, in residential, public buildings and on the territory of residential buildings. Moscow(1996) [Google Scholar]
- T.A. Vorobiyova, A.V. Krasnushkin, A.A. Potapov, Study and mapping of physical pollution of the urban environment // Bulletin of Moscow University. Series 5: Geography, No. 4 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Atlas of the USSR. Main Directorate of Geodesy and Cartography, Moscow (1983) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.