MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- T.D. Karetskaya, V.F. Pfaf, Occupational illnesses at the railway transport, Russian Journal of Occupational Health and Industrial Ecology, 1, 1–5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.E. Rybnikova, R. A.,Berg Influence of industrial noise and vibration on development of occupational sensorineural hearing loss of train drivers, Siberian Journal of Life Sciences and Agriculture, 10, 104–106 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M.Yu. Noskov, N.S. Nesterov, Yu.A. Khlobystov, Investigation of characteristics of the external noise of the dual-voltage electric locomotive, Vestnik of the Railway Research Institute, 78(2), 105–113 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- M. Khekl, Kh.A. Muller, Engineering acoustics handbook, eds. Leningrad.: Sudostroenie, (1980) [Google Scholar]
- N.S. Nesterov, Investigation of the external noise of the new generation electric locomotive, in proceedings of the third All-Russian conference of young scientists and specialists “Acoustics of the Environment”(ASO2018), 18 May 2018, Moscow, Russia. (2018) [Google Scholar]
- , Method of conducting special assessment of working conditions approved by the order of the Ministry of Labor and Social Protection of the Russian Federation dated 24 January 2014. No 33n (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, M.A. Mironov, S.I. Yudin, Eigenfrequency of a Helmholtz Resonator at the Wall of a Rectangular Duct, Acoustical Physics, 60(2), 142–147 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, A.I. Bykov, Inertial attached neck length of Helmholtz resonators, Acoustical Physics, 62(3), 269–279 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- M. Kalugin et al., Using big analytics tools in performance of gas dynamics and acoustics tasks, Herald of the Bauman Moscow State Technical University. Series Natural Sciences, 3, 32–47 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Epikhin, M. Kraposhin, K. Vatutin, The numerical simulation of compressible jet at low Reynolds number using OpenFOAM, E3S Web of Conferences. EDP Sciences, 128, 10008 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- S. M. Sivachev, L.L. Myagkov, Thermomechanical Fatigue Analysis of Diesel Engine Piston: Finite Element Simulation and Lifetime Prediction Technique, International Conference on Industrial Engineering, Springer, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D.A. Kuklin, The issue of reducing external noise of trains in the source and on the propagation path: doctoral dissertation: 01.04.06. Baltic State Technical University, Saint-Petersburg (2016) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.