MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- S.M. Ladewig, S. Bao, A.T. Chow, Natural fibers: a missing link to chemical pollution dispersion in aquatic environments. Environ. Sci. Technol., 49, 12609–12610 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R.C. Thompson, Y. Olsen, R.P. Mitchell, A. Davis, S.J. Rowland, A.W. John, D. McGonigle, A.E. Russell, Lost at sea: where is all the plastic? Science, 304, 838, (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Verschoor. Emission of microplastics and potential mitigation measures. Abrasive cleaning agents, paints and tire wear. RIVM Report, 0026, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Zarfl, M. Matthies, Are marine plastic particles transport vectors for organic pollutants to the Arctic? Mar. Pollut. Bull., 60, 1810–1814 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Moore, C.J. ; Moore, S.L. ; Weisberg, S.B. ; Lattin, G.L. ; F.A Zellers, comparison of neustonic plastic and zooplankton abundance in southern California’s coastal waters. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 44, 1035–1038 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Ivar do Sul, J.A. ; Santos, I.R. ; Friedrich, A.C. ; Matthiensen, A. ; Fillmann, G. ; Plastic pollution at a sea turtle conservation area in NE Brazil: contrasting developed and undeveloped beaches. Estuarine Coasts, 34 (4) 814–823 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Van Cauwenberghe, L. ; Vanreusel, A. ; Mees, J. ; Janssen, C.R. Microplastic pollution in deep-sea sediments. Environ. Pollut., 182, 495–499 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Cole, M. ; Lindeque, P. ; Galloway, T.S. Microplastics as contaminants in the marine environment: A review.Mar. Pollut. Bull. 62 (12), 2588–2597. (2011), [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Fendall, L.S. ; Sewell, M.A. Contributing to marine pollution by washing your face: Microplastics in facial cleansers. Mar. Pollut. Bull., 58 (8) , 1225–1228 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Zhiqi Zhanga, Yinguang Chen, Effects of microplastics on wastewater and sewage sludge treatment and their removal: Chemical Engineering Journal, 382, (2020) [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organization – Official Site: WHO Calls for Research on Microplastics and Fight Against Plastic Contamination Resolutely. – URL: https://www.who.int/ru/news-room/detail/22-08-2019-who-calls-for-more-research-into-microplastics-and-a-crackdown-on-plastic-pollution (access date: 15.10.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Dennis Brennecke, Bernardo Duarte, Filipa Paiva, Isabel Caçador, Joao Canning-Clode, Estuarine. Microplastics as vector for heavy metal contamination from the marine environment, Coastal and Shelf Science. 178, 189 195, (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- McCormick, Timothy J., Hoellein, Sherri A., Mason, Joseph Schluep , and Kelly, John J., Microplastic is an Abundant and Distinct Microbial Habitat in an Urban River Amanda Environ. Sci. Technol., 48, 11863–11871 [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, M.V., Ksenofontov, B.S, Intensification of chemical agents mixing by vibroacoustical agitation(Article) Ecology and Industry of Russia Volume 21 9 , 4–9, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ivanov, M.V., Ksenofontov, Intensification of flotation treatment by exposure to vibration. Water science and technology, 69 (7) 1434–1439, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- G. Shulpin, These different polymers // Science and Life. No. 3. 80–83 (1982). [Google Scholar]
- E.B. Trostyanskaya, A.G. Babaevsky, Plastic masses/ Chemical encyclopedia: in 5 vol. / Knunyants I.L. – M.: Great Russian Encyclopedia, 639 p. (1992). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.