MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- Declaration of the United Nations Conference on the Human Environment. URL: https://www.ipcc.ch/apps/njlite/srex/njlite_download.php?id=6471 (20.08.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Fundamental set of rules used by organizations worldwide designing and integrating efficient environmental management systems. URL: http://www.iso.org/iso/pressrelease.htm?refid=Ref1363 (14.06.2019) [Google Scholar]
- The draft Federal law "On environmental audit, environmental auditing and amendments to certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation" (prepared by the Ministry of natural resources) (not introduced in the state Duma of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation, the text asat17.12.2014), URL:http://www.consultant.ru/cons/cgi/online.cgi?req=doc&base=PRJ&n=126541#07411283652719831(22.08.2019) [Google Scholar]
- International Convention on liability and compensation for damage in connection with the carriage of dangerous and noxious substances by sea, 1996, as amended by the 2010 Protocol (HNS Convention), URL: https://www.amt-insurance.com/news/amt-strakhovanie-zaklyuchilo-soglashenie-o-sotrudnichestve-s-priznannym-klassifikatsionnym-obshchest/ (22.08.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law "On Ecological Expertise" of 23.11.1995 N 174-FX. URL: http://www.consultant.ru/document/cons_doc_LAW_8515/ (10.06.2019) [Google Scholar]
- V. Losovetskii, V. Lebedev, V. Cherkina, M. Ivanchuk, Reduction of thermal loading on the environment using heat pumps in the sewage purification works. JEPT, 91, 504–512 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- B. Ksenofontov, I. Butorova, A. Kozodaev, A. Afonin, R. Taranov, Problems of toxicity of bottom-ash waste. Ecology and Industry of Russia. 21, 4–9 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. Lavrentieva, O. Mirzeabasov, B. Syntsynys, I. Geshel, Radiation risk for surface ecosystem within influence zone of radioactive waste, RR 27, 65–75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Schvidentko, D. Schepachenko, Climate change and forest fires in Russia, RJFS 5, 50–61 [Google Scholar]
- A. Aleksandrov, V. Larionov, S. Suschev. Unified methodology of analyzing risk of natural and industrial emergencies. H BMSTU. NS. 58, 113–132 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.