MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 320, 2020V All-Russian Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||24 September 2020|
- M.L. Munjal, Acoustics of ducts and Mufflers, New York: Wiley-Interscience, 1987. 328 (1987) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Starobinsky, Silencers, Technical acoustics of transport machines: Handbook, SPb.: Polytechnic, 1992, 200–265 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Tupov, E.G. Bangoyan, Investigation of acoustic characteristics of silencers of exhaust noise from the motor transport internal combustion engines, Safety in technosphere. INFRA-M Scientific Publishing Center LLC (Moscow), issue 43, 2013, 30–35 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Tkachenko, Development and implementation of acoustic calculation methods for transport vehicle reactive silencers, Abstract, Moscow, 1998, 23 (1998) [Google Scholar]
- R.J. Alfredson, P.O.A.L. Davies, Performance of Exhaust Silencer Components, Journal of Sound and Vibration. 1971, 15(2), 175–196 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- S.V. Belotserkovsky, V.E. Tolsky, Automobile silencers: modern requirements, development trends, methods of calculation and testing, Technical Acoustics electronic journal. http://ejta.org/ru, 1 (2001) 4.1–4.8 (2001) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, A.A. Agrafonova, S.I. Yudin, Assessment of the acoustic efficiency of automobile noise silencers, Safety in the technosphere, 2012, No. (3), 61 65 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.T. Muehleisen, V.A. Kulkina, V.V. Tupov, Assessment of the acoustic efficiency of the automobile noise reactive silencers. Overview in proceedings of the Third All-Russian A44 Conference of Young Scientists and Specialists “Acoustics of the Environment” (ASO-2018), 144 147 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.L. Tkachenko, V.V. Tupov, Method of element-by-element mathematical simulation of reactive noise suppressors, Ecological systems and devices, No. 1 11–14 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- A.I. Komkin, V.V. Tupov, On calculation of acoustic characteristics of noise silencers. BMSTU Bulletin. Series Mechanical engineering, No. 3 118 124 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- J.W. Sullivan, Simulation of engine exhaust system noise, Aerodynamic noise in technology: Tr. from English. / Ed. S.L. Vishnevsky. - M.: Mir, 1983, 233–256 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- L.J. Eriksson, Effect on Inlet/Outlet Location on Higher Order Modes in Silencers, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 72(2), 1208–1211 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- R.N. Starobinsky, Theory and systems of noise silencers for gas exhaust systems of internal combustion engines, dis. doc. tech. sciences: 05.04.02 / TPI. - Togliatti, 1982, 333 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- G.I.J. Young, M.J. Crocker, Prediction of Transmission Loss in Mufflers by the Finite Element Method, Journal of the Acoustical Society of America, 57(1), 144–148 (1975) [Google Scholar]
- V.М. Kondrashov, Yu.S. Grigoriev, V.V. Tupov et al., Two-stroke carburetor internal combustion engines, Moscow: Mashinostroyenie, 272 (1990) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.