MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- K. Vu, M.G. Stewart, J. Mullard, Corrosion-induced cracking: Experimental data and predictive models. Aci Structural Journal, 102, 5: 719-726 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- C. Andrade, Alonso C and Molina F J 1993 Cover cracking as a function of bar corrosion. 1. experimental test Materials and Structures 26: 453-464 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, S. Yuan, R. Liu, Experimental and probabilistic analysis of time to corrosion-induced cover cracking for marine reinforced concrete structures Corrosion Engineering, Science and Technology 52: 124-133 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Ei Maaddawy, K. Soudki, A model for prediction of time from corrosion initiation to corrosion cracking Cement and Concrete Composites 29: 168-175 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Lu, W.L. Jin, and R.G. Liu, Reinforcement corrosion-induced cover cracking and its time prediction for reinforced concrete structures Corrosion Science 53: 1337-1347 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chun, J. W. Pan, Research on the methods for calculation and prediction of the service life of reinforced concrete buildings built during the period of the Republic of China in Jiangsu and Zhejiang provinces Sciences of Conservation and Archaeology 26: 29-33 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Q. Chun, K. Von Balen, J. W. Pan, Experimental research on physical and mechanical performance of steel rebars in Chinese modern reinforced concrete buildings built during the Republic of China era from 1912 to 1949 Materials and Structures 49: 3679-3692 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Y. H. Dong, Q. Chun, X. B Xu., J. G. Wang, S. Huang, Critical corrosion depth of rebar of Republican Period reinforced concrete structures, Journal of Zhejiang University (Engineering Science) 51: 27-37 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Housing and Urban-Rural Development of the People’s Republic of China(MOHURD) &State Administration for Market Regulation, GB/T 51355 Standard for durability assessment of existing concrete structures (Architecture Publishing & Media Co., Ltd., Beijing 2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhang, Simplified reinforced concrete design method (World Bookstore, Shanghai 1929) [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, L. M. Ortega, J. Casal, J. M. Diez, Corrosion of reinforcement and service life of concrete structures Durability of Building Materials and Components 1: 117-126 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- W. P. Zhang, Corrosion damage prediction and durability evaluation of reinforced concrete structures (Tongji University, 1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Webste, L. Clark, The structural effects of corrosion an overview of the mechanisms, Conference: Concrete Communications Conference at University of Birmingham (2000) [Google Scholar]
- F. Legeron, P. Paultre, Prediction of modulus of rupture of concrete Aci Materials Journal 97: 193-200 (2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. X. Yu, S. L. Li, S. H. Zhang, N. S. Qiang, Model for calcualting the steel corrosion depth based on crack width, Concrete, 301: 11-23 (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.