MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- J P Broomfield 1997 Corrosion of Steel in Concrete John Wiley & Sons, Inc. [Google Scholar]
- Soylev T A, R François (2003) Quality of steel-concrete interface and corrosion of reinforcing Steel, Cement & Concrete Research 33(9):1407-1415 [Google Scholar]
- Ormellese M, Berra M, Bolzoni F, et al. (2006) Corrosion inhibitors for chlorides induced corrosion in reinforced concrete structures, Cement and Concrete Research 36(3):536-547 [Google Scholar]
- Shi X, Xie N, Fortune K, et al. (2012) Durability of steel reinforced concrete in chloride environments:An overview, Construction and Building Materials 30:125-138 [Google Scholar]
- Tritthart J (1998) Electrochemical chloride removal: an overview and scientific aspects, The American Ceramic Society 401-441 [Google Scholar]
- Carmona J, Climent M, et al. (2015) Shape Effect of Electrochemical Chloride Extraction in Structural Reinforced Concrete Elements Using a New Cement-Based Anodic System, Materials 8:2901-2917 [Google Scholar]
- Yeih W, Chang J, et al. (2016) Electrochemical chloride removal for reinforced concrete with steel rebar cage using auxiliary electrodes, Cement and Concrete Composites 74:136-146 [Google Scholar]
- Saraswathy V, Lee H, et al. (2018) Extraction of chloride from chloride contaminated concrete through electrochemical method using different anodes, Construction and Building Materials 158:549-562 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu J H, Wei L, Moahmoud H, et al.(2017) Investigation on CFRP as dual-functional material in chloride-contaminated solutions, Construction and Building Materials 151: 127-137 [Google Scholar]
- Sun H, Wei L, Zhu M, et al. (2016) Corrosion behavior of carbon fiber reinforced polymer anode in simulated impressed current cathodic protection system with 3% NaCl solution, Construction and Building Materials 112: 538-546 [Google Scholar]
- Zhu J H, Wei L, Zhu M, et al. (2015) Polarization Induced Deterioration of Reinforced Concrete with CFRP Anode, Materials 8(7): 4316-4331 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.