MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Abid S, Taysi N, Ozakca M. Experimental analysis of temperature gradients in concrete box-girders. Construction and Building Materials, 106, 523-532 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Ihara I, Tomomatsu T. In-situ measurement of internal temperature distribution of sintered materials using ultrasonic technique. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering, 18(2), 022008 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Gonglian D, Xuehui W, Haiting S. Study on horizontal and vertical temperature gradient of ballastless track on bridge in cold season. Journal of Huazhong University of Science & Technology, 43(7), 1-5 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Bin G, Zhijian C, Xindi C. Temperature gradients in concrete box girder bridge under effect of cold wave. Journal of Central South University, 21(3), 1227-1241 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Song X, Wenxin W. Research on vertical temperature distribution mode of U-shape beam on high-speed railway. Railway Standard Design, 58(12), 81-85 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Song X, Gonglian D, Bin Y. Sunshine temperature mode of prestressed concrete bridge with U-shape section. Scientia Sinica: Technologica, 03, 286-292 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Quan L. An experimental and theoretical research of the temperature field of rail transit concrete U-shaped beam. Nanjing Southeast University (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Xu D, Shuchen L, Pengcheng W. Research on sun light temperature gradient effect of ballastless rail transit U-shaped beam. Journal of Harbin Engineering University, 07, 1-8 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- MRPRC (Ministry of Railways of the People’s Republic of China). TB 10002.3-2005 code for design on reinforced and prestressed concrete structure of railway bridge and culvert, Beijing China Railway Publishing House (2005) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.