MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Yi J T, S H Goh and F H Lee, Effect of sand compaction pile installation on strength of soft clay Geotechnique 63 no 12: 1029-41 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Weber T M, S M Springman, M Gäb, V Racansky and H F Schweiger, Numerical modelling of stone columns in soft clay under an embankment In Proc 2nd Int Workshop on Soft Soils: Focus on Ground Improvement Glasgow 305-11 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Juneja A, Centrifuge model study of the effects of sand compaction pile installation on soft clay ground PhD National University of Singapore (2002) [Google Scholar]
- Aboshi H, E Ichimoto, M Enoki and K Harada, The composer - a method to improvecharacteristics of soft clays by inclusions of large diameter sand columns In Proceedings of the International Conference on Soil Reinforcement: Reinforced Earth and Other Techniques 21116 Paris (1979) [Google Scholar]
- Asaoka A, T Kodaka, M Nozu and T Hirao, Ed Pande GN and Pietruszczak S, Increase of undrained shear strength and anisotropic characteristics of clay ground improved with sand compaction piles Numerical models in geomechanics: (1995) [Google Scholar]
- Farias M M, T Nakai, H M Shahin, D M Pedroso, P G O Passos and M Hinokio, Ground densification due to sand compaction piles Soils and Foundations 45 no 2: 167-80 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Guetif Z, M Bouassida and J M Debats, Improved soft clay characteristics due to stone column installation Computers and Geotechnics 34 no 2: 104-11 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Qiu G, S Henke and J Grabe, Application of a coupled eulerian-lagrangian approach on geomechanical problems involving large deformations Computers and Geotechnics 38 no 1: 30-39 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xiao W H, Yielding and failure of cement treated soil PhD National University of Singapore (2009) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.