MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 319, 20202020 8th Asia Conference on Mechanical and Materials Engineering (ACMME 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||10 September 2020|
- Gourvenec, Susan, and M. Randolph. Offshore Geotechnical Engineering (2011). [Google Scholar]
- D. Menzies, and R. Roper, “Comparison of Jackup Rig Spudcan Penetration Methods in Clay, ” Offshore technology conference, Houston, Texas, U.S.A., Vol, OTC 19545 (2008). [Google Scholar]
- SNAME, Guidelines for site specific assessment of mobile jack-up units, Technical & Research Bulletin 5-5A, Society of Naval Architects and Marine Engineers, Jersey City, NJ, USA (2008). [Google Scholar]
- BSI, “ISO 19905-1:2016: Petroleum and natural gas industries-site-specific assessment of mobile offshore units, Part 1: Jack-ups “, BSI standards publication, London, UK: BSI (2006). [Google Scholar]
- E. R. Barbosa-Cruz, “Partial consolidation and breakthrough of shallow foundations in soft soil, ” PhD, The University of Western Australia, Crawley, Australia (2007). [Google Scholar]
- Bienen, Britta, and M. J. Cassidy. “Set Up and Resulting Punch-Through Risk of Jack-Up Spudcans during Installation.” Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering 139.12 (2013):2048-2059. [Google Scholar]
- S. A. Stanier, et al. “Observing the effects of sustained loading on spudcan footings in clay.” Géotechnique 64.11 (2015):918-926. [Google Scholar]
- Bienen, Britta, and M. J. Cassidy and S. A. Stanier “Effects of Consolidation under a Penetrating Footing in Carbonate Silty Clay, ” Journal of Geotechnical & Geoenvironmental Engineering, 141(9), p. 04015040 (2015). [Google Scholar]
- Yi, Jiang Tao, et al. “Post-installation pore-pressure changes around spudcan and long-term spudcan behaviour in soft clay.” Computers & Geotechnics 56. mar. (2014):133-147. [Google Scholar]
- Wang, D, and B. Bienen. “Numerical investigation of penetration of a large-diameter footing into normally consolidated kaolin clay with a consolidation phase.” Géotechnique 66.11 (2016):1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Ragni, Raffaele, et al. “Numerical modelling of the effects of consolidation on the undrained spudcan capacity under combined loading in silty clay.” Computers & Geotechnics 86. JUN. (2017):33-51. [Google Scholar]
- Yi, Jiang Tao, et al. “Eulerian finite element analysis of excess pore pressure generated by spudcan installation into soft clay.” Computers & Geotechnics 42. may (2012):157-170. [Google Scholar]
- Mahmoodzadeh, H., M. F. Randolph, and D. Wang. “Numerical simulation of piezocone dissipation test in clays.” Géotechnique 64.8 (2014):657-666. [Google Scholar]
- Hossain, M S, Hu, Y, and White, D J. “Cavity Stability and Bearing Capacity of Spudcan Foundations on Clay.” 2006. [Google Scholar]
- Li, Y.P., et at. “Effect of lattice leg on penetration resistance of spudcan foundations-Phsical and numerical modeling.” (2014).. [Google Scholar]
- Tan, Thiam-Soon, T. Inoue, and Lee, Seng-Lip. “Hyperbolic method for consolidation analysis.” Journal of Geotechnical Engineering 117.11 (1991):1723-1737. [Google Scholar]
- Asaoka. “Observational procedure of settlement prediction: Asaoka, A Soils Found, V18, N4, Dec 1978, P87-101.” International Journal of Rock Mechanics & Mining ences & Geomechanics Abstracts 17.3 (1980):53. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.