MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 318, 20207th International Conference of Materials and Manufacturing Engineering (ICMMEN 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||14 August 2020|
- S. Sontag, Vol. 134, No. 4, MIT Press, 208-213 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- G. Jones, Blonde and Blue-Eyed? Globalizing Beauty, c.1945-c.1980, The Economic History Review, New Series, Vol. 61, No. 1, Wiley, 125-154 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J. Willett (ed.), The American Beauty Industry Encyclopaedia, Greenwood Press, Santa Barbara, California (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Growth of the global cosmetics packaging industry (2017) https://www.interpack.com/en/TIGHTLY_PACKED/SECTORS/COSMETICS_PACKAGING/News/Growth_of_the_global_cosmetics_packaging_industry (visited 2020, April 18) [Google Scholar]
- P. Demetrakakes (2017, March 17). Zero-waste shaving cream pods are convenient and travel friendly. Retrieved from https://www.packagingdigest.com/flexible-packaging/zero-waste-shaving-cream-pods-are-convenient-and-travel-friendly-2017-03-17 (visited 2020, April 18) [Google Scholar]
- K. Barba-Court (2019, October 14). This ingenious liquid soap packaging by Jonna Breitenhuber is made from soap. Retrieved from https://plainmagazine.com/jonnabreitenhuber-soapbottle/ (visited 2020, April 20) [Google Scholar]
- E. Taggart (2019, July 12). These Elegant Bottles Are Made of Soap Instead of Plastic to Create Zero Waste. Retrieved from https://mymodernmet.com/plastic-packagingalternative-soapack-mi-zhou/ (visited 2020, April 20) [Google Scholar]
- M. Waqas, I. Yuncheol, K. WooJeonc, J. of Clean. Prod., Vol. 245, Elsevier Ltd, 118827, (2020) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Mau, J. Leonard, Institute without Boundaries, Massive change, Phaidon Press, UK (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.