MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibration and Noise|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- Krasnevsky L.G. Background and Prospects of Development of Automatic Transmissions of Mobile Vehicles / Krasnevsky L.G. // Topical issues of engineering science: Edited volume. OIM NAN of Belarus, Minsk - 2012, Edition. 1 - Pp. 108-114. [Google Scholar]
- Derzhansky V.B., Taratorkin I.A. Forecasting of dynamic loading of hydromechanical transmissions of transport vehicles. - Yekaterinburg: UrB Russian Academy of Sciences, p. 176, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Michael Nosonovsky, Vahid Mortazavi Friction-Indused Vibrations and Self-Organization: Mechanics and Non-Equilibrium Thermodynamics of Sliding Contact / Publisher: CRC Press, DOI: 10.1201/b15470-9, 2013/01/01. [Google Scholar]
- Barber, J.R. 1969 Thermoelastic instabilities in the sliding of conforming solids, Proc. R. Soc. Lond. Vol. A312, 381-394. [Google Scholar]
- Lee, K. & Dinwiddie, R.B. 1998 Conditions of frictional contact in disk brakes and their effects on brake judder, SAE 980598. [Google Scholar]
- Yeo, T. & Barber, J.R. 1996 Finite element analysis of the stability of static thermoelastic contact, J. Thermal Stresses, Vol. 19, 169-184. [Google Scholar]
- P. Zagrodzki, K.B. Lam, E. Al-Bahkali and J.R. Barber, Nonlinear transient behaviour of a sliding system with frictionally excited thermoelastic instability, ASME J.Tribology, Vol. 123 (2001), pp. 699-708. [Google Scholar]
- Taratorkin A., Derzhanskii V., Taratorkin I. Dynamic Loading Reduction of Multiplate Clutches Lined Plates of the Vehicle Powertrain / A. I. Taratorkin [et. al] // SAE Technical Papers. SAE, 2014. №2014-01-2332. p. 1-6. [Google Scholar]
- Timoshenko S.P. Oscillations in Engineering / Timoshenko S.P., Yung D.K., Weaver U. -Publishing house: M.: Mechanical Engineering, 1985. - 435 p. [Google Scholar]
- Taratorkin A., Decrease in dynamic loading elements of the vehicle of the transmission by exclusion parametric oscillations, Ph.D. Thesis, Bauman Moscow State Technical University, Department of Special Machinery, 2015. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.