MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Dynamics, Vibration and Noise|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- ISO 2631-1:1997. Mechanical vibration and shock– Evaluation of human exposure to whole-body vibration-Part 1: General requirements [Google Scholar]
- C. Prakasvudhisarn, S. Kunnapapdeelert, P. Yenradee (2009): Optimal cutting condition determination for desired surface roughness in end milling. The International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 41: pp. 440-451. [Google Scholar]
- G. Keturakis, I. Juodeikiene, (2007): Investigation of Milled Wood Surface Roughness. Materials science 13(1): pp. 47-51. [Google Scholar]
- G. Vukov, V. Atanasov, V. Slavov, Zh. Gochev (2018): Investigation of Spatial Vibrations of a Wood Milling Shaper and its Spindle, Caused by Cutting Force, Proceedings of the 5th International Conference on Processing Technologies for the Forest and Bio-based Products Industries (PTF BPI 2018) Freising/Munich: pp. 144-152. [Google Scholar]
- G. Vukov, V. Slavov, P. Vichev, Zh. Gochev (2019), Investigations of the Free Space Vibrations of a Woodworking Shaper, Considered as a Mechanical System with Three Main Bodies, Proceedings 4th International Scientific Conference “Wood Technology & Product Design”, Ohrid, Republic of Macedonia, pp. 127-135. [Google Scholar]
- I. Angelov, V. Slavov, Matrix Mechanics. Dynamics and Vibrations, Problems, (Sofia, Avangard Prima, 2010) (in Bulgarian) [Google Scholar]
- I. Angelov, Matrix Theory of Vibration in Engineering, (Sofia, Avangard Prima, 2012) (in Bulgarian) [Google Scholar]
- I. Angelov, V. Slavov, Matrix Mechanics. Symbol Programming, (Sofia, Avangard Prima, 2014) (in Bulgarian) [Google Scholar]
- M. Rousek, Z. Kopecký, M. Svatoš (2010): Problems of the quality of wood machining by milling stressing the effect of parameters of machining on the kind of wood. Annals of Warsaw University of Life Sciences - SGGW 72 No 72: pp. 233-242. [Google Scholar]
- Software product: Solid Works [Google Scholar]
- Wolfram S. Mathematica: A System for Doing Mathematics by Computer. Reading, Addison-Wesley, (1988) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.