MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 317, 20207th International BAPT Conference “Power Transmissions 2020”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Design, Analysis, Simulation and Optimization|
|Published online||03 August 2020|
- Kwietniewski, M., & Miedzińska, D. (2019). Review of Elastomeric Materials for Application to Composites Reinforced by Auxetics Fabrics. Procedia Structural Integrity, 17, 154-161. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Ramnath, B.V., Alagarraja, K., & Elanchezhian, C. (2019). Review on Sandwich Composite and their Applications. Materials Today: Proceedings, 16, 859-864. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tian, Z., Liu, Y., Jiang, L., Zhu, W., & Ma, Y. (2019). A review on application of composite truss bridges composed of hollow structural section members. Journal of Traffic and Transportation Engineering (English Edition), 6(1), 94-108. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Kushwaha, S., & Bagha, A.K. (2020). Application of composite materials for vibroacoustic–A review. Materials Today: Proceedings. [Google Scholar]
- Yusuf, M., Kumar, M., Khan, M.A., Sillanpa, M., & Arafat, H. (2019). A review on exfoliation, characterization, environmental and energy applications of graphene and graphene-based composites. Advances in colloid and interface science, 102036. [Google Scholar]
- Ayranci, C., & Carey, J. (2008). 2D braided composites: a review for stiffness critical applications. Composite Structures, 85(1), 43-58. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zabihi, O., Ahmadi, M., Nikafshar, S., Preyeswary, K.C., & Naebe, M. (2018). A technical review on epoxy-clay nanocomposites: Structure, properties, and their applications in fiber reinforced composites. Composites Part B: Engineering, 135, 1-24. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Al-saadi, A.U., Aravinthan, T., & Lokuge, W. (2018). Structural applications of fibre reinforced polymer (FRP) composite tubes: A review of columns members. Composite Structures, 204, 513-524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Correia, J.R., Bai, Y., & Keller, T. (2015). A review of the fire behaviour of pultruded GFRP structural profiles for civil engineering applications. Composite Structures, 127, 267-287. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yang, S., Sun, L., An, X., & Qian, X. (2020). Construction of flexible electrodes based on ternary polypyrrole@ cobalt oxyhydroxide/cellulose fiber composite for supercapacitor. Carbohydrate Polymers, 229, 115455. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhang, C., Gong, J., Li, H., & Zhang, J. (2020). Fiber-based flexible composite with dual-gradient structure for sound insulation. Composites Part B: Engineering, 108166. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Anwer, A., & Naguib, H.E. (2018). Multifunctional flexible carbon fiber composites with controlled fiber alignment using additive manufacturing. Additive Manufacturing, 22, 360-367. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Davoodi, E., Fayazfar, H., Liravi, F., Jabari, E., & Toyserkani, E. (2020). Drop-on-demand high-speed 3D printing of flexible milled carbon fiber/silicone composite sensors for wearable biomonitoring devices. Additive Manufacturing, 32, 101016. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Lekakou, C., Johari, M.A.K., Norman, D., & Bader, M.G. (1996). Measurement techniques and effects on in-plane permeability of woven cloths in resin transfer moulding. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 27(5), 401-408. [Google Scholar]
- Williams, C., Summerscales, J., & Grove, S. (1996). Resin infusion under flexible tooling (RIFT): a review. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 27(7), 517-524. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Sas, H.S., Šimáček, P., & Advani, S.G. (2015). A methodology to reduce variability during vacuum infusion with optimized design of distribution media. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 78, 223-233. [Google Scholar]
- Schechter, S.G., Centea, T., & Nutt, S.R. (2018). Polymer film dewetting for fabrication of out-of-autoclave prepreg with high through-thickness permeability. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 114, 86-96. [Google Scholar]
- Schechter, S.G., Centea, T., & Nutt, S. (2020). Effects of resin distribution patterns on through-thickness air removal in vacuum-bag-only prepregs. Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 130, 105723. [Google Scholar]
- Reddy, B., & Narayana, K.B. (2018). Fabrication, testing and evaluation of mechanical properties of woven glass fibre composite material. Materials Today: Proceedings, 5(1), 2429-2434. [Google Scholar]
- Kim, J.I., Hwang, Y.T., Choi, K.H., Kim, H.J., & Kim, H.S. (2019). Prediction of the vacuum assisted resin transfer molding (VARTM) process considering the directional permeability of sheared woven fabric. Composite Structures, 211, 236-243. [Google Scholar]
- Lekakou, C, & Bader, M.G. (1998). Mathematical modelling of macro-and micro-infiltration in resin transfer moulding (RTM). Composites Part A: Applied Science and Manufacturing, 29(1-2), 29-37. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.