MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Coleman M L, Feingold A M, Theory of self-excited mechanical oscillation of helicopter rotor with hinged blades, NACA Report TR-1351 (1958) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X G, Physical understanding of helicopter air and ground resonance, J. AHS, 31, 4, 4-11(1986) [Google Scholar]
- Ormiston, R A, Rotor-fuselage dynamics of helicopter air and ground resonance, J. AHS, 36, 2, 320 (1991) [Google Scholar]
- Russell E, Jennie S, Apache Helicopter Stabilization Using Neural Dynamic Programming, J. Guidance, Control & Dynamics, 25, 1, 19-25(2002) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W Yuan, J Katupitiya, A Two-Stage Method for the Parametric Identification of Scale-Model Helicopter Dynamics, Proceedings ofAIAA Atmospheric Flight Mechanics Conference, 4733 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Giuseppe Q, Vincenzo M, Pierangelo M. Lead-Lag Damper Robustness Analysis for Helicopter Ground Resonance, J. Guidance, Control & Dynamics, 36, 4, 1150-1161(2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tang D M, Dowell E H, Influence of nonlinear blade damping on helicopter ground resonance stability, J. Aircraft, 23, 2, 104-110(1986) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Smith E C, Govindswamy K, Beale M R, Aeroelastic response and stability of helicopters with elastomeric lag damper, J. AHS, 43, 3, 257-266(1996) [Google Scholar]
- Sahasrabudhe V, Gold P J. Reducing rotor-body coupling using active control, Proceedings of AHS 60th Annual Forum, 1118-1834(2004) [Google Scholar]
- Zhao Y S, Choi Y T, Wereley N M, Semi-active damping of ground resonance in helicopter using magnetorheological dampers, J. AHS, 49, 4, 468-482 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Bousman W G, An experimental investigation of the effects of aeroelastic couplings on aeromechanical stability of a hingeless rotor helicopter, J. AHS, 26, 1, 46-54(1981) [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Anand V R, Keith R H, Friedrich K S, Ground Resonance and Whirl Stability Analysis Using CAMRAD, Proceedings of AHS 70th Annual Forum, 2586-2596(2014) [Google Scholar]
- McNulty M I, Bousman W G, Integrated technology rotor methodology assessment workshop, NASA CP10007 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- Wang, J.M., Duh, J, Fuh, J, Stability of the Sikorsky S-76 bearingless main rotor, Proceedings of AHS 49th Annual Forum, 983-1009(1993) [Google Scholar]
- Krysinski T, Ferullo D, Overview of the EC155 dynamics validation program from design stage up to certification, Proceedings of AHS 55th Annual Forum, 1056-1063(1999) [Google Scholar]
- Narramore J M, Mithat Yuce, Bell 429 main rotor aerodynamic and dynamic development, Proceedings of AHS 66th Annual Forum, 436-452 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang X G, Liu Q, The application of complex coordinates and mutual excitation analysis to the investigation of helicopter ground resonance, Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 13, 11, 586-593 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- Lu M, Fei B J, Ren Z Y, A numerical analysis for the ground resonance of a two-blade helicopter rotor on anisotropic flexible supports, Acta Aeronautica et Astronautica Sinica, 16, 3, 348-354(1995) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.