MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Fair H D. Progress in electromagnetic launch science and technology. IEEE transactions on Magnetics, 43, 93-98, (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y M, Yang J B, Xu D L. Environmental impact assessment using the evidential reasoning approach, European Journal of Operational Research, 174, 1885-1913, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Mc Nab IR. Large-scale pulsed power opportunities and challenge. IEEE Transactions on Plasma Science, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- W.A. Jacobs. Magnetic Launch Assist-NASA’s Vision for the Future. IEEE. Transaction on Magnetics. (2001) [Google Scholar]
- J.G. Baker. Electromagnetic Compatibility in Europe. IEE Proceedings Science, Measurement and Technology. (1994) [Google Scholar]
- Chang L L, Sun J B, Jiang J. Parameter learning for the belief rule base system in the residual life probability prediction of metalized film capacitor. Knowledge-Based Systems, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Chang L L, Zhou Y, Jiang J, et al. Structure learning for belief rule base expert system: A comparative study. Knowledge-Based Systems, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.