MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Jiang Wei, Hao Hui-cheng, Li Yi-jun. Review of task scheduling research for the Earth observing satellites[J]. Systems Engineering and Electronics, 2013, 35(9): 1878-1885. [Google Scholar]
- Gao Hong-tao, Chen Hu, Liu Hui, et al. Development of Overseas Earth-Observing Satellite Technology[J]. Spacecraft Engineering, 2009, 18(3):84-92. [Google Scholar]
- Bonnet J, Gleizes M P, Kaddoum E, et al. Multisatellite Mission Planning Using a Self-Adaptive Multi-agent System[C]/IEEE International Conference on Self-adaptive & Self-organizing Systems. 2015. [Google Scholar]
- He Ren-jie, Gao Peng, Bai Bao-cun, et al. Models, algorithms and applications to the mission planning system of imaging satellites[J]. Systems Engineering —Theory & Practice, 2011, 31(3):411-422. [Google Scholar]
- Tavana M, Hatami-Marbini A. A group AHPTOPSIS framework for human spaceflight mission planning at NASA[J]. Expert Systems with Applications, 2011, 38(11):0-0. [Google Scholar]
- Sun Kai, Xing Li-ning, Chen Ying-wu. Agile earth observing satellites mission scheduling based on decomposition optimization algorithm[J]. Computer Integrated Manufacturing Systems, 2013, 19(1):127-136. [Google Scholar]
- Calvanese D, Giacomo G D, Lenzerini M. Representing and Reasoning on XML Documents: A Description Logic Approach.[J]. Journal of Logic & Computation, 2018, 9(3):295-318. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang N, Parthasarathy S, Tan K L, et al. CSV:visualizing and mining cohesive subgraphs[C]//Acm Sigmod International Conference on Management of Data. 2008. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.