MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Kevin Vipavetz, Douglas Murphy, Samantha Infeld Model—based systems engineering pilot program at NASA Langley//AIAA SPACE 2012 Conference & Exposition. Washington D.C.:AIAA, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Nadia A Tepper. Exploring the use of Model-Based Systems Engineering(MBSE)to develop systems architecture in naval ship design. Cambridge: Massachusetts Institute of Technology, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Spangelo S C, Cutler J, Anderson L, et al. Model based systems engineering (MBSE) applied to Radio Aurora Explorer (RAX) CubeSat mission operational scenarios//Aerospace conference. New York: IEEE, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Kaslow, D. Anderson, L. Asundi, S, et al. Developing a CubeSat Model-Based System Engineering (MBSE) Reference Model interim status. Montana:IEEE Aerospace Conference, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Larsonw J. Applied space systems engineering. New York: McGrew—Hill Learning Solution, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Eric W Brower. Open CAE Case Study: Europa Land Concept//2019 Annual INCOSE International Workshop, Torrance, CA, USA, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- Wang Kunsheng, Yuan Jianhua, Chen Hongtao, et al. Investigation and practice of foreign systematic engineering method based on model. Aerospace China, 11 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Peng chengrong. Overall Design of Spacecraft. Beijing: Science and technology of China press, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Xu fuxiang, Lin huabao, Hou shenyuan. Introduction to Satellite Engineering. Beijing:China Astronautic Publishing House, (2003) [Google Scholar]
- Han Fengyu, Lin Yiming, Fan Haitao. Research and Practice of Model-Based Systems Engineering in Spacecraft Development. Spacecraft Engineering, 3 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Zhang Youshan, Yang Lei, Wang Ping, et al. Discussion 0n Application of Model-based Systems [Google Scholar]
- Engineering Method to Human Spaceflight Mission. Spacecraft Engineering, 10 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- FeiFei Chen, Gang Zhao, Yong Yu, et al. Modelicabased modeling and simulation of satellite On-orbit deployment and attitude control. Proceedings of the 2016 4th International Conference on Machinery, Materials and Information Technology Applications, (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.