MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Power Machinery Engineering and Application|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Xiao Hongyu. Analysis and Design of Reinforced Active Cooling Structure Reinforcement for Supercombustion Stamping Engine [D]. Xi’an: Master’s Thesis of Air Force Engineering University, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Wang Yingjie. Review of heat transfer characteristics of supercritical fluids[J]. Science & Technology Review, 2012, 30 (33); 74-79 [Google Scholar]
- Li Xunfeng, Zhong Fengquan. Numerical study of flow and heat transfer of aviation kerosene tube under supercritical pressure. [J] Propulsion Technology. 2010. Vol.31. No.4 [Google Scholar]
- Xianliang Lei, Huixiong Li, Shuiqing Yu, Tingkuan Chen. Numerical investigation on the mixed convection and heat transfer of supercritical water in horizontal tubes in the large specific heat region[J]. Computers and Fluids. 2012, 64, 127-140 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Dong Eok Kim, Moo Hwan Kim. Two layer heat transfer model for supercritical fluid flow in a vertical tube.[J]. The Journal of Supercritical Fluids. 2011, 58 (1), 15-25 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Fan, X J; Yu, G; Li, J G; Lu, X N; Sung. Performan -ce of Supersonic Model Combustors with Distributed Injection of Supercritical Kerosene [R]. AIAA 20075406, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Gong, Les. Real-Time Simulation of Aeroheating of the Hyper-X Airplane [R] NASA. 20110014692, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Guo Chaobang, Li Wenjie, Xing Ya. Research progress on active cooling and high temperature resistant structural components of French supercombustion stamping engines. Aeronautical Missiles, 2011 (11) [Google Scholar]
- Ungar, Eugene K.; Schunk, Richard G: Spacecraft Radiator Freeze Protection Using a Regenerative Heat Exchanger [R] NASA 20110012266, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Moholt, Matthew. ARMD Hypersonics Project Materials and Structures: Testing of Scramjet Thermal Protection System Concepts [R]. NASA. 20090012145, 2009 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.