MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 316, 20202020 6th Asia Conference on Mechanical Engineering and Aerospace Engineering (MEAE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Power Machinery Engineering and Application|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- Xiao Hongyu. Analysis and Design of Reinforced Active Cooling Structure Reinforcement for Supercombustion Stamping Engine [D]. Xi’an: Master’s Thesis of Air Force Engineering University, 2007 [Google Scholar]
- Gong, Les. Real-Time Simulation of Aeroheating of the Hyper-X Airplane [R] NASA. 20110014692, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- X-51 A scramjet breaks record for longest hypersonic flight [R]. http://dvicecom/archives/2010/05/hypersonic-x-51php, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Ungar, Eugene K.; Schunk, Richard G.. Spacecraft Radiator Freeze Protection Using a Regenerative Heat Exchanger [R] NASA 20110012266, 2011 [Google Scholar]
- Parris, Daniel K.; Landrum, D. Brian. Effect of Tube Geometry on Regenerative Cooling Performance r [R] NASA 20050209950, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Stephen J Scotti, Carl J Marthn. Active Cooling Design for Scramjet Engines Using Optimization Methods. AIAA 1988 [Google Scholar]
- Moholt, Matthew. ARMD Hypersonics Project Materials and Structures: Testing of Scramjet Thermal Protection System Concepts [R]. NASA. 20090012145, 2009 [Google Scholar]
- A. Frohlich, G. Scheuerer. Three-dimensional flow analysis in a rocket engine coolant channel of hogh depth / width Ratio. AIAA91-2183, 1991 [Google Scholar]
- Korabelnikov, A. V., Kuranov, A. L.. Thermal protection of hypersonic flight vehicle using chemical heat regeneration [R] . AIAA. A0214063, 2002 [Google Scholar]
- Leonard CP, Amundsen R M, Bruce III W E. HyperX hot structures design and coMParison with flight Data. [R] AIAA 2005-3438, 2005 [Google Scholar]
- Fan, X J; Yu, G; Li, J G; Lu, X N; Sung. Performance of Supersonic Model Combustors with Distributed Injection of Supercritical Kerosene [R]. AIAA 20075406, 2007 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.