MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Building Materials, Properties, Technologies, Equipment|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- V.G. Khozin, O.V. Khokhryakov, Carbonate cements of low water demand, Technologies of concrete, 11-12, 25 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- U. El Shamy, C. Denissen, Microscale energy dissipation mechanisms in cyclically-loaded granular soils, Geotechnical and Geological Engineering, 30(2), 343-361 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G. De Schutter, Influence of limestone filler as a mineral additive in self-compacting concrete, Belgium Magnel laboratory of concrete research, 36 Conference on Our World in concrete [amp] Structures (Singapore, 14-16/08/, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- I.A. Zinov, High-Strength concrete with the addition of micro-silica, Izvestiya vuzov. Construction and architecture, 4, 55 (1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. Moser, C. Pfeifer, Microstructure and Durability of Ultra-High Performance Concrete, Proceedings of the Second International Symposium on Ultra High Performance Concrete Kassel (Germany March, 05-07, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Morgun, Efficiency of application of fibropenobetona in modern construction, Construction materials, 3, 16-17 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- L.V. Morgun, V.N. Morgun, Influence of dispersed reinforcement on the aggregate stability of foam concrete mixtures, Construction materials, 1, 33 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- A.P. Merkin, Cellular concrete scientific and practical prerequisites for further development, Construction materials, 2, 11-15 (1995) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Belov, Capillary autohesion in three-phase raw mixes, Fundamental, research and applied research of the Russian Academy of architecture and construction Sciences on scientific support for the development of architecture, urban planning and the construction industry of the Russian Federation in 2018 (Russian Academy of architecture and construction Sciences, Moscow, 58-68, 2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.