MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Building Materials, Properties, Technologies, Equipment|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- D. R. Mailyan Concrete and reinforced concrete 2 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- D. R. Mailyan, N. Z. Sukhail Questions of strength, deformability and crack resistance of reinforced concrete (Russian Institute of Strategic Research, Rostov-on-Don, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- V. F. Mayboroda, V. M. Karnyuk Three-layer reinforced concrete structures (Budivelnik,Kiev,1990) [Google Scholar]
- A. Ryabukhin, A. S. Matsiy In-situ measurement of the anchor-pile displacement in the geotechnical conditions of Sochi Proceedings of the 5th International Young Geotechnical Engineers’ Conference (IYGEC 2013) 576–578 (France. Paris: Ecole des PontsParisTech, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- A.K. Ryabukhin, V.A. Lesnoy, D.Y. Kalashaov IOP Conf. Ser.: Mat. Sci. and Eng. 698 (7), 077003 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Bezuglova, S. Matsiy Engineering and geological grounds of landslide protection reliability of structures Landslide Science and Practice: Risk Assessment, Management and Mitigation 6, 709-714 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bezuglova, S. Matsiy, V. Podtelkov Landslide risk management at transport facilities Landslides and Engineered Slopes. Experience, Theory and Practice 2, 405-409 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.I. Matsiy, L.A. Sukhlyaeva Geotechnics Fundamentals and Applications in Construction: New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations (Proceedings of the International Conference on Geotechnics Fundamentals and Applications in Construction: New Materials, Structures, Technologies and Calculations, GFAC 2019) 178-181 (2019) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.