MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- A.V. Byeli, Wear, 203, 596-607 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.J. Wilbur, Surface and Coatings Technology, 83 (1-3), 250-256 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Didenko, Yu.P. Sharkeyev, E.V. Kozlov, A.I. Ryabchikov, NTL Publishing House, 328 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.I. Lopukhov, M.A. Lakhina, Engineering - from theory to practice, 4 (41), 51-59 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Kirichek, D.L. Soloviev, A.G. Lazutkin, Mechanical Engineering, 288 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- M.A. Balter. Engineering, 184 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Tkachev, Publishing house of Tamb. state tech. University, 164 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Abramov, I.G. Khorbenko, S. Shvegla, Mechanical Engineering, 280 (1984) [Google Scholar]
- V.Ye. Panin, Physical Mesomechanics, 9(2), (2006) [Google Scholar]
- V.E. Panin, Physical Mesomechanics, 8 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- V.A. Klimenov, Physical Mesomechanics, 7 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- O.V. Taratynov, V.V. Poroshin, V.V. Kharchenko, High technology in mechanical engineering, 10, 13-19 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Papshev, Finishing and hardening by surface plastic deformation, Mechanical Engineering, 152 (1978) [Google Scholar]
- A.G. Suslov, R.V. Gurov, E.S. Tishevskikh, Hardening technologies and coatings, 9, 20-22 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.P. Fedorov, M.N. Nagorkin, I.L. Pyrikov, Bulletin of the Bryansk State Technical University, 1, 22-31 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Poznyak, V.V. Kopylov, V.A. Rogov, Modern methods of designing nanotechnological processes in mechanical engineering, RUDN, 152 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Popova, Surface plastic deformation and physicochemical treatment, Rubtsovsky Industrial Institute, 98 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Lotkov, Letters in ZhTF, 31 (21), 24-29 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- A.D. Pogrebnyak, Questions of atomic science and technology, 29(6) 571-577 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.F. Ivanov, Fundamental problems of modern materials science. 5 (1), 47-52 (2008) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.