MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 315, 2020International Scientific Practical Conference “Materials science, shape-generating technologies and equipment 2020” (ICMSSTE 2020)
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Composite and Powder Materials|
|Published online||01 July 2020|
- E. McCafferty, Introduction to Corrosion Science. Springer, New York, NY, (2010). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Vosta and J. Eliasek, Study on Corrosion Inhibition from Aspect of Quantum Chemistry, Corros. Sci., 11, 223 (1971) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N.P. ZHuk, The course of the theory of corrosion and metal protection (Moscow, Metallurgy, 1976) [Google Scholar]
- G.G. Ulig, R.U. Revi, Corrosion and the fight against it. Introduction to Corrosion Science and Technology (Leningrad, Chemistry, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- D.I. Bregman, Corrosion inhibitors (Moscow, Chemistry, 1966) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Reshetnikov, Inhibitors of acid corrosion of metals (Leningrad, Chemistry, 1986) [Google Scholar]
- T.N. Vladimirskaya, M.L. Chepelevetsky, Studies of complexation in the systems Fe3+ - Р3О5-10 - H2O and Fe3+ - Р2О4-7 - H2O (In: Chemistry and technology of condensed phosphates, 1989) [Google Scholar]
- A.B. Niyazbekova, N.V. Akatyev, G.K. Sulekeshova, T.A. Shakirov, Chromatographic study of systems cyclotri-, cyclotetra- and cyclohexaphosphate with two and trivalent cations of p- and d-elements, Technology «Materials of the vi international research and practice conference», Materials of the VI International research and practice conference Munich, Germany, pp. 186-194 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Kuanysheva, G.R. Makasheva Г.Р., G. Kamalova, A.B. Niyazbekova, Complexation of salts of some d-elements with diphosphate anion, Bulletin of Karaganda State University, v. 1 (13), pp. 71-73 (1999). [Google Scholar]
- D.E.C. Corbridje, The structural of chemistry of phosphates, Bull. soc. fr. miner. et. cristallog. v. 94, pp. 271–299 (1971) [Google Scholar]
- U.F. Zhdanov, Chemistry and technology of polyphosphates (Moscow, Chemistry, 1979) [Google Scholar]
- A.V. Laserov, L.V. Kubasova, N.N. Chudinova, Income and research and alkali metal phosphates, v. 18, pp. 127–131 (1982) [Google Scholar]
- A. Durif, The development of cyclophosphate crystal chemistry, Solid State Sciences, v. 7, pp. 760–766 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Pearson, Hard and soft acids and grounds, Successes of chemistry, v. 15, pp. 1259–1271 (1974) [Google Scholar]
- I.B. Tananaev, A.B. Lavrov, N.N. Chudinova, The study of phosphates, v. 33, pp. 2041–2048 (1988) [Google Scholar]
- N. Narayana, M. Rao, R. Gómez-García, A. Kornberg, Inorganic Polyphosphate: Essential for Growth and Survival, An- nual Review of Biochemistry, v. 78, pp. 605–647 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.Kh. Karapetov, S.I. Drakin, General and inorganic chemistry (Moscow, Chemistry, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- Kura Genichiro, Hydrolysis reaction of inorganic cyclophosphates at various acid strengths, Polyhedron, v. 6, pp. 531–533 (1987) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- G.S. Kuanysheva, S.S. Dauletkalieva, Experimental and quantum-chemical studies of complexes of iron (III) with diphosphate in solution,//Mater. XXV Int. Chugaev Conf. in coordination chemistry, pp. 337-338 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. Niazbekova, N. Akatyev, M. Mukasheva, A. Rakhova, Quantum- chemical calculations of electronic structure of polyphosphate complexes of manganese, cobalt, copper and zinc, Materials of the international research and practice conference «European Science and Technology», Wiesbaden: Germany, pp. 82-85 (2012) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.