MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- A. Q. Al-Shetwi, M. A. Hannan, K. P. Jern, M. Mansur, T.M.I. Mahila, Grid-connected renewable energy sources: Review of the recent integration requirements and control methods, Journal of Cleaner Production, 253, 1-17 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- F. Liu, S. Tait, A. Schellart, M. Mayfield, J. Boxall, Reducing carbon emissions by integrating urban water systems and renewable energy sources at a community scale, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 123, 1-14 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- A Colmenar-Santos, A.-M. Munoz-Gomez, E. Rosales-Asensio, A. Lopez-Rey, Electric vehicle charging strategy to support renewable energy sources in Europe 2050 lowcarbon scenario, Energy, 183, 1-14 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Cai, S. Qu, M. Wang, Changes in China’s carbon footprint and driving factors based on newly constructed time series input–output tables from 2009 to 2016, Science of The Total Environment, 711, 1-13 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- S. Chen, H. Long, B. Chen, K. Feng, K. Hubacek, Urban carbon footprints across scale: Important considerations for choosing system boundaries, Applied Energy, 259, 1-12 (2020) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhang, Y. Wang, Y. Chen, F. Liang, H. Liu, Assessment of future flash flood inundations in coastal regions under climate change scenarios—A case study of Hadahe River basin in northeastern China, Science of Total Environment, 693, 1-11 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- D. J. Lieske, T. Wade, L. A. Roness, Climate change awareness and strategies for communicating the risk of coastal flooding: A Canadian Maritime case example, Estuarine, Coastal and Shelf Science, 140, 1-12 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. J. Nicholls, Coastal flooding and wetland loss in the 21st century: changes under the SRES climate and socio-economic scenarios, Global Environmental Change, 14, 69-86 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C.-J. Bai, W-Ch. Wang, Review of computational and experimental approaches to analysis of aerodynamic performance in horizontal-axis wind turbines (HAWTs), Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 63, 506-519 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- W. Tjiu, T. Marnoto, S. Mat, M. H. Ruslan, K. Sopian, Darrieus vertical axis wind turbine for power generation II: Challenges in HAWT and the opportunity of multimegawatt Darrieus VAWT development, Renewable Energy, 75, 560-571 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- L. Zhiqiang, W. Yunke, H. Jie, Z hihong, Ch. Wenqi, The study on performance and aerodynamics of micro counter-rotating HAWT, Energy, 161, 939-954 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hnidka, D. Rozehnal, Pressure field in measurement section of wind tunnel, MATEC Web of Conferences, 107, 1-10 (2017) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.