MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- P.A. Bailey, K.C.S. Kwok, Interference excitation of twin tall buildings, J. Wind. Enh. Ind. Aerod. 21, 323-338 (1985) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Sakamoto, H. Haniu, Aerodynamic forces acting on two square prisms placed vertically in a turbulent boundary layer, J. Wind. Enh. Ind. Aerod. 31, 41-66 (1988) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Xie, M. Gu, Mean interference effects among tall buildings, J. Eng. Struct. 26, 1173-1183 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z.N. Xie, M. Gu, Simplified formulas for evaluation of wind-induced interference effects among three tall buildings, J. Wind. Enh. Ind. Aerod. 95, 31-52 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Xianfeng, Z. Xie, J.B. Zhu, M. Gu, Interference effects on wind pressure distribution between two high-rise buildings. J. Wind. Enh. Ind. Aerod. 142 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- W. Kim, Y. Tamura, A. Yoshida, Interference effects on local peak pressures between two buildings, J. Wind. Enh. Ind. Aerod. 99, 584-600 (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hui, A. Yoshida, Y. Tamura, Interference effects between two rectangular-section high-rise buildings on local peak pressure coefficients, J. Fluids Struct. 37, 584-600 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Hanenkamp, W. Hammer, Transverse vibration behaviour of cylinders in line, J. Wind. Enh. Ind. Aerod. 57, 343-351 (1995) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ČSN EN 1991-1-4, Eurokód 1: Zatížení konstrukcí Část 1-4: Obecná zatížení Zatížení větrem (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Kuznetsov, M. Ribičić, S. Pospisil, M. Plut, A. Trush, H. Kozmar, Flow and Turbulence Control in a Boundary Layer Wind Tunnel Using Passive Hardware Devices, Exp. Tech. 41 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.