MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- EN 1991-1-4 Eurocode 1. Actions on structures. Part 1-4: General actions. Wind actions (2006) [Google Scholar]
- O. Hubova, P. Lobotka, The Natural Simulations in the BLWT STU Wind Tunnel. ATF 3rd Conference. E – Book, 78-84 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- O. Hubova, Slovak Journal of Civil Engineering, XV, 3 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- ASCE Manuals and Reports on Engineering Practice, no. 67, Wind Tunnel Studies of Buildings and Structures. Library of Congress Catalog Card No. 98-44103, USA (1999) [Google Scholar]
- G. Solari, Gust buffeting. I: Peak wind velocity and equivalent pressure, J. Struct. Engng., ASCE, 119, 2, 365-382 (1993) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.