MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- European Environment Agency, Noise in Europe 2014, EEA report 10. Luxembourg (Publications Office of the European Union 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Murphy and King: Environmental Noise Pollution: Noise Mapping, Public Health, and Policy (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Decree of MH No. 549/2007 R.c. stating the details on the permissible levels of noise, infrasound and vibration and the requirements on objectification of noise, infrasound and vibration in the environment of 16th August 2007 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- STN EN ISO 3095 Railway applications. Acoustics. Measurement of noise emitted by railbound vehicles, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Professional guidance: NRÚ/3116/2005 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- J. Veverka, V. Kozel, L. Ládyš, M. Liberko, J. Chybík, Building physics (in Slovak Stavební fyzika), (University of Technology Brno, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- Archive of the ZPS Club in vibroacoustics, s.r.o. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- STN ISO 10847 Acoustics. In-situ determination of insertion loss of outdoor noise barriers of all type (in situ), (2000) [Google Scholar]
- Archive of the Slovak Railways. Railway Research and Development Institute, Testing laboratory of RRDI (2011) [Google Scholar]
- R. Toma, P. Zvolenský, Measurement of frequency dependence of train noise at noise barrier on the corridor railway line, proceedings of papers from XVI. International Acoustic Seminar, Kočovce, Maj 30 – 31, 2011, Bratislava, p. 101–102 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.