MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 313, 2020Dynamics of Civil Engineering and Transport Structures and Wind Engineering – DYN-WIND’2020
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Published online||16 April 2020|
- ASME Standard B30.9, Slings Safety Standard for Cableways, Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Hooks, Jacks and Slings (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ASME Standard B30.10, Hooks Safety Standard for bleways, Cranes, Derricks, Hoists, Hooks, Jacks and Slings (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Y.X. Qina, W.T. Xiea, H.P. Renb, X. Lia, Eng. Anal. Bound. Elem. 63 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Torres, J.M. Gallardo, J. Domínguez, F.J. Jiménez E, Eng. Fail. Anal. 17 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Ross, B. McDonald, S.E. Vijay Saraf, Eng. Fail. Anal. 14 (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Vinodh, R. Ravikumar, J. Eng. Design Technol. 10, 2 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- B. Nagaraju, M. Rajaroy, P. Venkatesh Reddy, K. Satyanarayana, Int. J. Curr. Eng. Sci. Res. 2, 2 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.