MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||11|
|Section||Integration of Project Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- M.Y. Shahin, J.A. Walther, Pavement Maintenance Management for Roads and Streets Using the PAVER System. 1st ed., US Army Corps of Engineering (1990) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Shahin, Pavement Management for Airports, Roads, and Parking Lots. 2nd ed. Springer Science and Business Media, LLC (2005) [Google Scholar]
- K. Patel, B. Prajapati, N. Kanojia, S.J. Chauhan,. Literature Review on Types of Flexible Pavement Failures, International Journal for Scientific Research & Development|, 5(2):145-147 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.L. Ng, A study of deterioration in ride quality on Ohio's highways, Thesis (M.S.), University of Toledo, Ohio, United States (2015), http://utdr.utoledo.edu/theses-dissertations/1861 [Google Scholar]
- F. Reza, K. Boriboonsomsin, S.M. Bazlamit, Development of a Composite Pavement Performance Index ST/SS/05-001, Ohio Department of Transportation, Columbus, Ohio, United States (2005) [Google Scholar]
- W. Li, L. Mills, S., McNeil, The Implications of Climate Change on Pavement Performance and Design, University Transportation Center, University of Delaware, Newark, DE (2011) [Google Scholar]
- J.T. Smith, S.L. Tighe, J.C. Andrey, B. Mills, Temperature and Precipitation Sensitivity Analysis on Pavement Performance, Transportation Research Circular, Surface Transportation Weather and Snow Removal and Ice Control Technology, 558-571 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- N. Jackson, J. Puccinelli, Long-Term Pavement Performance (LTPP) Data Analysis Support: National Pooled Fund Study TPF-5(013): Effects of Multiple Freeze Cycles and Deep Frost Penetration on Pavement Performance and Cost, Nichols Consulting Engineers, Reno, Nevada, United States (2006) [Google Scholar]
- S.S. Shamsabadi, Y.S.H. Tari, R. Birken, M. Wang, Deterioration Forecasting in Flexible Pavements due to Floods and Snow Storms, 7th European Workshop on Structural Health Monitoring, July 8-11, 2014 La Cité, Nantes, France (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K.P. George, A.S. Rajagopal, L.K. Lim, Models for Predicting Pavement Deterioration, Transportation Research Record: Journal of the Transportation Research Board, 1215, 1-7 (1989) [Google Scholar]
- M.Y. Shahin, C. Stock, L. Beckberger, Comparing Pavement Performance and Its Effect on Maintenance and Rehabilitation Cost, 3rd International Conference on Managing Pavements, 237-245 (1994) [Google Scholar]
- A. Tinni, Comparison of Maintenance Costs of Heavy Duty Pavements, Tinni Management Consulting, Eesti Betooniühing, March (2013) [Google Scholar]
- P. Babashamsi, N. Yusoff, H. Ceylan, N. Nor, H. Jenatabadi, Evaluation of pavement life cycle cost analysis: Review and analysis, International Journal of Pavement Research and Technology, 9 : 241–254 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Z. Wang, H. Wang, Life-cycle cost analysis of optimal timing of pavement preservation, Frontiers of Structural and Civil Engineering, 11(1) : 17-26 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.I.A. Obaidat, Z.M. Hamici, S.M. Bazlamit, H.S. Ahmad, Assessment of the Effect of Alligator Cracking on Pavement Condition Using WSN-Image Processing, Lecture Notes in Mechanical Engineering/ 8th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Product Management (EPPM 2017) : 265-274(2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.