MATEC Web Conf.
Volume 312, 20209th International Conference on Engineering, Project, and Production Management (EPPM2018)
|Number of page(s)||12|
|Section||Integration of Project Management and Production Management|
|Published online||03 April 2020|
- S.A. Lupton, S. Cox, H. Clamp, Which Contract? Choosing the appropriate building contract: RIBA Publishing Enterprises, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- F.L. Bennett, The management of construction: A project lifecycle approach: Routledge (2007) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- P.E.D. Love, M. Skitmore, G. Earl, Selecting a suitable procurement method for a building project, Construction Management & Economics 16(2):221-233 (1998) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Masterman, An introduction to building procurement systems: Routledge (2003) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Ghadamsi, N. Braimah, The influence of procurement methods on project performance: A conceptual framework (2012) [Google Scholar]
- D. Boyd, E. Chinyio, Understanding the construction client: John Wiley & Sons (2008) [Google Scholar]
- S.T. Kometa, P.O. Olomolaiye, F.C. Harris, A review of client-generated risks to project consultants, International Journal of Project Management 14(5):273-279 (1996) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K.F. Potts, Construction cost management: Learning from case studies. Oxon: Taylor & Francis (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Olatunji, A comparative analysis of tender sums and final costs of public construction and supply projects in Nigeria, Journal of Financial Management of Property and Construction 13(1):60-79 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O.A. Adedokun, O.T. Ibironke, S.O. Babatunde, Assessment of competitive tendering methods of procuring educational building projects in Nigeria. Journal of Facilities Management, 11(1):81-94 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Olanrewaju, P.J. Anavhe, Perceived claim sources in the Nigerian construction industry, Built Environment Project and Asset Management 4(3):281-295 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Uwandu, TETFund responsible for 60% infrastructure development in public tertiary institutions – Bafa, (2017), https://www.vanguardngr.com>news [Google Scholar]
- J. Agbakuru, TETFund releases N1Trn to Varsities, Polytechnic in 5years, (2017), https://www.vanguardngr.com>news [Google Scholar]
- JCT, Deciding on the appropriate JCT contract. Practice note. Published in August 2006 by Sweet & Maxwell Limited (2006), retrieved from www.jctcontracts.com [Google Scholar]
- J. Rodriguez, Lump Sum: What Is A Lump Sum? Lump Sum Construction Contract, (2013), http://www.about.com guide. Accessed on May 7, 2013 [Google Scholar]
- K.K. Chitkara, Project management - planning, scheduling and controlling, New Delhi: Tata McGraw Hill (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y.D. Izam, Construction Estimating and Procurement Issues: A monograph of the Department of Building, University of Jos, Nigeria (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Shwarka, N.A. Anigbogu, The impact of public procurement options on building projects performance in Nigeria, The Professional Builder 3(2):46 – 54 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Yin, Case study research design and methods(3rded.) California: Sage Publications (2003) [Google Scholar]
- D.C. Howell, Statistical methods for psychology, Wadsworth Group: CA (2002) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.